Ch.11-The End.

They got married. It was beautiful. They were happy together. They had a cat black and white. 

They lived together. Strived together. Worked together. Loved together. Everything together. 

It was heaven. It was paradise. 

Then that Nomu attacked Yagi's husband. 

The number one hero could not save the love of his life. Aizawa Shouta......

Aizawa was gone. Dead. Cold and unmoving. 

Tshinori's soul was shattered, ripped apart. Torn apart.

At the funeral this was Yagi's speech.

"My love...My husband...is gone. He was part of me. We had our differences. But we loved that about each other.  I loved his flaws. His scars. I loved him in the times he was mad depressed broken and wrecked. I know he felt the same about me. When I looked in his eyes I saw so much love. It's horrible....how I looked into his eyes the last time and I just still....saw...love. No matter what. No matter how much pain and suffering he went through he always loved me. You may think 'why is that so horrible.' Well, It's so bad because he was so selfless....he died....trying to protect people. Protecting others not himself. I blame myself partly because I was late. I showed up late and that's what got my husband killed. I never will forget his last words. He said to me: "I'll get better. I'm fine....what matters is you my love."    I'm mad at him.....he didn't care for himself.....the only reason he kept going was for me. And that.....well it hurts. It stings so badly. I know it's not his fault but....I just cant help but be upset. I lost my one and only love because he was too selfless. He cared so much....about each and everyone of you, even if he didn't show it. He wasn't too emotional with people. He wasn't so emotional with me all the time either....but it didn't matter. All that matters right now is my dear husband even if he's gone I will still always remember. He died a hero.......Aizawa....You will never be forgotten..."

The End.

(Comment and vote I suppose)