Ch. 6 - Pain and love.

(WARNING: SOME ANGST A DIDDLE DARN)

Yagi sat in the hot bath. His back pressed against the bathtub. Aizawa in between his leg laying on him. His eyes closed and his breathing steady. Yagi sighed heavily. He made Aizawa promise to not look at him like this. He hated his body. He was like a skeleton...honestly.

Just a very bony man. Who was awkward and just trying to live with himself. How could Aizawa want him? It didn't make sense to him. So he just discarded that idea of Aizawa wanting him.

"You need to realize that you are beautiful..." Aizawa said. His tone was the same as always. Which concerned Yagi slightly. "No. I'm really not." Yagi chuckled softly, the chuckle turned into him choking on his own blood and coughing.

Aizawa opened his eyes. There was some blood that dripped down his chin. AIzawa felt sad for him. Yagi felt uncomfortable under Aizawa's glare. So Aizawa smiled a little. Trying to make the older man feel better.

It didn't work.

Yagi just looked down. Ashamed of his body. Where did this sad, ashamed, horrible emotion come from? He didn't know. Aizawa reached his hand up slowly. He wiped Yagi's chin with the side of his hand. The blood stained the light skin. So Aizawa reached down cupping his hand so it filled with water. He reached up again and washed Yagis chin from the stain.

He pressed a kiss to his chin then pulled back.

"I need you to talk to me...tell me why your acting like this Yagi?" Aizawa raised his eyebrows as he waited for a response.

Yagi just met Aizawa's dark eyes. He tilted his head. He made a small groan. He inhaled his shoulders tensed. "I don't wanna talk." His shoulders then dropped sadly. Aizawa frowned.

"Why?" He asked reaching up and grabbing the bangs and playing with Yagi's "bunny ears" as he called it.

"Cause' ....it makes me feel sad." Aizawa groaned. "That's the best answer you can come up with?" Aizawa seemed slightly upset now. Well, he always seems upset.

"I Hate my body ok!?" Yagi shouted. "It's horrible and disgusting. Im a fuckin skeleton! How could you love a person like this?! Do you just want me cause I can make you feel good? Is that the entire point of our relationship because if it is I think you need to fucking go the hell away!"

The blonde was in tears now. He couldn't really breath because he felt blood in the back of his throat. He pushed the smaller man away and got out of the bath grabbing his towel and leaving to his room.

Aizawa sat there. Dumbfounded by Yagi's reaction. He just heard the smack of Yagi's footsteps on the floor. So he slowly stood up. The water falling off his body and His hair dripping. He grabbed his hair. Squeezing it and ringing the water out of it.

He grabbed his own towel. Wrapping it around his body. He stepped out drying his feet on the towel that was laid out on the floor. He sighed. He has never...in all his years of knowing Yagi seen him this pissed off. Sure, He has seen the beautiful man cry. But not yelling and upset.

Aizawa walked into the bedroom. He heard soft crying. Yagi was just under the blankets...crying. Aizawa frowned deeply. "Yagi" His voice was soft and careful.

"....." there wasn't a response just silence. Aizawa grabbed a pair of Yagi's pants and slipped them on. They were oversized but comfortable. He then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yagi. I care about you...I need you to know that"

There still was no response. All Yagi did was sit up and stare at Aizawa for a good six seconds.