Ch. 2- Attempt number 1

(WoWzA iM sO GaY OoF SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKESSS BYEEEEEEE HOPE U LIKE!)

Aizawa slept soundly snuggling in closer trying to get all the warmth he could have. He was half awake so he didnt realize he was hearing a heartbeat at first...Yagi's heartbeat. He also didn't realize Yagi was holding him close.

Yagi on the other-hand was awake but didn't want to disturb the small sleeping man. Instead he just ran one hand through Aizawa's long raven black hair. Yagi wanted to enjoy this. This most likely would never happen again for the tall man.

Aizawa slowly woke up for real this time. He felt the small cat still in his arms. But he felt arms around his own body as well. He moved his own legs to the side trying to slide them off the couch but his legs were blocked with something else.

Legs... Yagis legs. He tried moving them the other way and yeah...He was in between Yagis legs right now. Oh.

Aizawa moved the kitty off of him down to the floor slowly. Somehow Yagi didn't notice his movements. Then Aizawa tried getting up fast kinda afraid and embarrassed. He tried pushing up but since he just woke up everything was still kind of foggy so when he tried getting up by steadying his arms they were weak and he fell back down.

Yagi looked at him blushing now "crap! Sorry! " He began to apologize his voice still sleepy. Yagi tried moving now but Aizawa was already moving too. So as Yagi move forward Aizawa pressed forward as well his hips rubbing and hitting Yagis crotch area.

It got a small gasp and whine out of Yagi. Aizawa blushed red now. "Shit I-" He began but was cutoff with his own ringtone. He now pushed off of The blonde man and sat normally on the couch he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning Mr. Shouta are you coming to work today? Its already 7:45 class is about to begin and you usually get here much earlier." Nezu spoke

"Oh...Yes! Ill be there!" Aizawa spoke quickly.

"Good. Also do you maybe happen to know where Allmight is he wont pick up his own phone."

"Oh uh...he will be at school." "Ok great bye'

"Bye."

Aizawa just let his arm hang there and he stared blankly at the floor. He then got up "You should get going now" His cheeks still red. He began to walk away. But Yagi reached out to grab his wrist stopping him. "What about your clothes...that i'm wearing?" He asked.

"keep them they are too big on me anyways....now..go" He said his tone cold. So Yagi nodded. "Bye..Sorry for...never mind bye" He said before slipping out the front door. Yagis heart pounded hard in his chest he sighed and turned into his hero form. The shirt ripped a little at the hem but Allmight didn't care.

He began to run and did a long high jump so he was basically flying now. He had to get to work...maybe talk to Aizawa too once at the school.

Aizawa got ready quickly and sighed. He made himself a quick breakfast and sighed heavily.

"what the hell...we fell asleep together..but..i was in between his legs.." He thought to himself. He ended up getting all flustered and red. Soon he had to get ready.

He put on his hero outfit and brought all of the papers he's graded and all the other necessary supplies he needed. On his way to school he dropped the stray cat off at the shelter.

He finally arrived at UA and walked in. He went into his classroom but was met with Yagi leaning on his desk twisting one of his bangs nervously around his finger.