Ch. 4- Such A Tease

( I hope you guys enjoy this one! Also It'd be great for some feedback about this story cuz I am kinda doubting that this story is good ehhh but anyways yeah hope y'all like this!! Also All Mights outfit being distracting is based off of some erasermight fanart i've seen so don't think i got that idea originally! ANYWAYS ENJOY)

The next morning started out with Yagi awake first so he got ready looking nicer than usual. Aizawa awoke later on. His hair messed up and tangled. He brushed it out of his face with the side of his hand, yawning. "Yagi?" He asked. His eyes were half open as he began to search around the large room.

"Yagi!?" He called again. His voice was loud but it didn't sound panicked.

"Yes Zawa?!?" Yagi called back. He was in his kitchen cooking. He was in a very good mood today.

Aizawa sniffed and stretched his back like a cat would. "What are you making!?" He asked voice still loud but was slightly groggy and unclear. Considering he just woke up.

Yagi furrowed his brows. He was in his hero form currently. Just because he actually really like the way he looked in his outfit today. But he furrowed his eyebrows because he couldn't really understand what Aizawa was saying. He thought for a few seconds. "I'm making some breakfast for us Zawa!" He chirped happily.

Aizawa got up yawning and looking around again. He found a large button down shirt that would probably go past his knees if he wore it. And it was very early and he didn't feel like going through the hassle of finding his own clothes and getting them on. So he put on the large hero's button down shirt. The sleeves went past his hands and he was correct. It was like a dress. But he sighed and walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around the giant hero.

"Why do you love america so much?" He asked. The random question came to his mind. He sighed sinking his face into All Mights back. He nuzzled into it. It smelled nice like coconut or candy or both. He didn't know. But he liked it.

The tall man's smile widened. "That's a random question but it's Because It's culture is very interesting and I just enjoy it!" He spoke. He pressed back into the smaller man.

"I'm making us some miso soup. You do like that don't you?" He asked.

Aizawa just groaned sleepily and nuzzled his face further into All Mights back.

Yagi too and laughed. "You'll like it! It's very good!"

Aizawa turned his head so he could speak without sounding muffled. "Loud...too loud."

Is all he said. All might chuckled "Sorry." he lowered his tone. "But I do think you'll like it." He said.

Aizawa groaned again before letting go of the huge man. He shuffled towards the table and took a seat before leaning his head on his palm. Yagi turned his head still smiling obviously. He looked at Aizawa. He felt his cheeks heat up slightly. He didn't realize Aizawa was wearing his clothes. The oversized shirt was adorable on him. But it was still pretty hot.

"You look very cute." He cooed as he turned back to the food he was currently cooking. Aizawa tensed up "I'm not cute..." he spoke his voice very monotone.

"Yes you are! You're wearing my button down shirt that's waaaay too big for you! It's adorable!" he laughed.

"Whatever" he sighed closing his eyes. "Your outfit is very distracting today." He added not opening his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked. His shoulders slightly became slumped. "Is that a bad thing?" He tilted his head and looked back at Aizawa.

"....I meant that you look really nice..." He opened his eyes staring at Yagi. "to the point where it will probably get me distracted at work. In a good way." He huffed.