Ch. 5 - All For You

(WARNING LIKE>>>UM YA KNOW SMUT)

Yagi smiled as he sat at the table. He looked into those beautiful steel gray eyes. Whenever he got the chance. Aizawa was currently eating sushi happily even though he looked rather bored. But Yagi knew how to read those emotions perfectly. Yagi took a bite of his own food. He didn't eat much so it was a small bite.

Aizawa finished his plate and then began to look around. He seemed paranoid in a way.

"Everything ok?" Yagi smiled as he asked.

"Yeah...Just what do you want to do after you finish eating?" he asked leaning on the table. Yagi sighed and shrugged. "Maybe just walk around the park for a bit...talk to you...You know what? I don't care as long as i'm with you Zawa" he chuckled softly and ate another piece.

Aizawa smiled. "Well if you want we can go to a bar or something" Yagi laughed and swallowed his food without coughing up blood for once. "Well I can't drink. Cause of the meds i'm on for...you know" He motioned to his stomach.

Aizawa's eyes widened "Oh shit yeah. I forgot. Your injury" He nodded. "We can still go though. Just think of me as the designated driver." He smiled as he held Aizawa's hand. Circling his thumb softly. Aizawa nodded "Alright...You done?" He asked motioning to the barely empty plate.

Yagi nodded "Yeah...you want it?" He asked "You barely ate." Aizawa ignored Yagi's question. "It's just kinda hard for me to eat solids." He shrugged. "Well it's easier in hero form." Aizawa huffed "Ok. I'll pay." He took out his wallet. "You sure I can pay or we can split it..." Yagi started.

"Nah it's fine...You-" He stopped to search in his wallet. "Can pay for my drinks" He finished with a lopsided grin. He pulled out his card triumply. Yagi nodded "Just don't get drunk" He sighed with a small smile.

--------------------Later-----------------

Aizawa sat at the bar sipping his drink as Yagi spoke to him about cats. They had been there for half an hour and Aizawa luckily is not drunk. "But yeah I think if I were to get a cat it would be a russian blue. They are adorable honestly" He spoke.

"Yagi." Aizawa's voice came out low. "Let's leave this place." He smirked. Yagi didn't trust that smirk but nodded. "Oh ok. Where are we going then?" Aizawa didn't speak he just began to walk and Yagi followed behind him mindlessly. Aizawa walked down the street. His hands in his pockets. He turned into an alleyway and Yagi now was hesitant. "Uh why are we in a alley?" he asked as he looked around. Aizawa turned to him and grabbed his hand. He pressed their bodies together. It was colder out now. Yagi liked the warmth. "Aizawa?"

He asked wrapping his arms around him.

"You know....We haven't even had our first kiss.." He whispered. Yagi felt nervous all of a sudden. He could already feel his hands getting clammy. "Oh...right" Yagi replied.

The smaller man looked up with a crooked smile. His eyes wide. He went on his tippy toes grabbing the sides of Yagi's face. He pulled him down their lips meeting lustfully.

Yagi gave in right away. His jaw unhinging. Aizawa pushed his tongue in. The sounds Yagi was currently making made Aizawa wanna take him right now and right here. But he couldn't not yet. But this was so good. Amazing.

Aizawa tasted good. Like alcohol and mint. Yagi tasted like nothing really. Yet that didn't matter much. Yagi moaned loudly. His lip got bitten kinda hard. Would probably leave a bruise the next day. But that's ok. They went back to kissing hard. Yagi loved the taste.