Ch.9-Let These Emotions In

(NSFW!!!)

Yagi's soft moans sounded beautiful to the raven haired man. Being here with him was one of the best things that has happened today. All the events that lead up to this moment flashed in Aizawa's head. He gave a Cheshire grin his eyelids half closed as his arms went around Yagi's neck. He moved up his hips his hard dick brushing up against Yagi's.

Yagi moaned for real this time. It was deep and gruff. Deeper than the both of them even expected. But it made Aizawa's thin smile stretch out more. The blonde didn't know why he gave into this? It seemed like a bad idea but the thought of how good it will feel to just get his hands on Aizawa all over again it just made him crazy.

Yagi leaned down. Locking lips with the smaller man. Moans coming from the both of them and both of them also decided not to think about their feelings. They just both needed an escape and that was fine. They would talk about all of this later.

So Yagi grabbed both his and Aizawas dick and began to stroke their dicks together. Aizawa's moans became louder and he rutted up slowly against Yagi. The younger man broke the kiss he bit one of his hands. He didn't want to moan so loudly. But it didn't help much. Yagi kept going faster. His own moans loud and deep.

Aizawa's eyes shut fully as his head went back and his mouth gaped open. Small noises coming from him. Yagi watched Aizawa..."Your so damn beautiful..." Aizawa muttered something but Yagi couldn't make it out. His voice was low and whatever he said was slurred. If only Aizawa knew Yagi meant what he said. How beautiful he was. Yagi leaned down again and started kissing the pale colored neck.

Yagi's hand tightened around their members. Aizawa's hand wandered up Yagi's chest. His finger mistakenly ran over the scar Yagi hand. Yagi lips departed fast from Aizawa's neck. His head shooting up and a loud gasp coming from his mouth. It hurt. But not in a bad way?

He didn't know...because...well no one really touched him there. Well no one really touched him at all....Except for well...Aizawa.

"Fuck Sorry..." Aizawa opened his eyes half way. Yagi looked down at him. A small smile stretched across his face. "It's fine....It didn't hurt bad. I just was surprised. Lets just- Lets keep going..."

Aizawa pressed a kiss to Yagi's neck. Aizawa went back to rutting his hips. He felt close and his hand went to Yagi's nipple. He pressed against it with his finger and played with it a bit.

Yagi gasped once more. He began moving his hips with Aizawa as well. He bit his lip and groaned once more. He went faster his head falling down forward. "Close...Im close." He moaned out his voice soft, he seemed out of breath. "Fuck....Fuck" Aizawa moaned his back arched and with no warning he came. Fast. It went all over Yagi's hand and both their stomachs.

Aizawa gasped and moaned. He inhaled deeply as he came down from his high. "Let me suck you off..." He sat up moving Yagi off of him.

He moved in front of him. His dark eyes on Yagi's face. He blushed all over. "You-Your sure?" He asked his hand brushed the hair out of Aizawa's face. He couldn't believe it. Someone this beautiful wanted to suck him off. Really?

Aizawa nodded that Cheshire smile coming back on his face again. His lips were thin and eyes wide and he seemed ready.

It wouldn't take long for Yagi to climax. Aizawa knew that. So he licked a long stripe up the hard, long dick. "Aizawa..." Yagi spoke looking down and watching this all play out.

Aizawa pressed his tongue against the tip licking up the sticky precum. Then he finally took as much of Yagi into his mouth as he could fit. He bobbed his head fast. His hand around the base, considering Yagi was huge and it was kinda hard for him to give a blowjob to a dick that big. He wondered what'd it be like to actually have sex with Allmight. The number one hero.