Ch.8- Spark

(SORRY I LEFT Y'ALL WAITING FOREVER SO HERE HAVE SUM GAY)

"What the hell am I even doing right now?' Aizawa thought to himself. He was now sitting at the bar with Yagi. They were both sitting in uncomfortable silence. Aizawa was sipping his alcoholic beverage while Yagi just was drinking water.

"Why did you invite me here?"

"I already told you....to maybe just be normal with each other." Yagi smiled. He wasn't really sure if that was the truth or not but...he just stuck with it.

"Yagi tell me the truth. Now." Aizawa looked straight into those burning blue eyes.

The blonde inhaled deeply. "I..." He didn't really know what to say to the beautiful man in front of him. So he just said what he was feeling.

"I just wanna talk. About us. About how we are feeling and if there's maybe, just maybe a possibility of us getting together again...." He shrugged. His shoulders raising then falling quickly. A soft sigh came out. This seemed risky.

His heart quickened and there was a weight on his chest. He was extremely nervous. He wasn't exactly sure how Aizawa would take this. Was he going to lose the only chance at getting him back? He didn't know so he just looked down. He already knew what would happen. Aizawa would just scoff and probably leave and forget about Yagi Just like that

Aizawa inhaled and did what Yagi expected but not fully. He did scoff. He then shifted in his seat. There was a silence. "Actually why not....I mean...I have been holding this stuff in. So...alright. You go first."

He shifted closer to Yagi. The corners of his mouth lifting up ever so slightly. But it made Yagi feel warm on the inside. "Ok..."

Yagi spoke softly. "I...Even though it was my decision I was heartbroken." He smiled softly. "Though I did try to not think about to much. I did everything I could to take my mind off of it. I trained with Young Midoriya. I fished. I cooked. Did hero work. But I couldn't. I just thought you may have gone back to present Mic." He shrugged. "I actually did find your shirt. The one you left at my place."

Aizawa quirked his brow. "But that's when I fell apart. I just laid in bed, holding it with me, feeling horrible. Wishing I would have heard you out. And kinda wishing you went after me..."

Aizawa smiled this time. For real. His smile was soft and genuine. "Yagi..." He reached over and touched the other man's hand. He didn't say anything. He just squeezed it softly. "Even though it was a dick move It gave us time to think."

He let go of the cold hand and sighed. His smile fading. "Well I just laid in bed all day every day. Sleeping the pain away when it really made it worse. I also thought about you a lot. I thought about you in school. While watching tv. While laying in bed and...well...while I touched myself." It made Aizawa blush by saying it aloud.

Yagi coughed out blood from surprise. "Y-You what?"

Aizawa looked away "You heard me..." Aizawa hunched over. "I missed you. Badly ok?"

The sigh escaping Aizawa's mouth was loud and breathy. "I just....I need you again one more time. Even if this doesn't work out. Just....Please?" He met Yagi's eyes. Yagi opened his mouth.

"Oh."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yagi and Aizawa leaned on one another. As they walked down the street. Aizawa stopped walking at one point turning to Yagi. He looked up at him. "I..." He reached up caressing his face. "Your beautiful."