Seven Deadly Sins

Allison: 17
Dean: 26
Sam: 23

This is kinda like S3E1 but it's also not.
Enjoy!

"All he did was touch her on the shoulder and whisper something in her ear. Then she goes batshit crazy for a handbag," Dean says.
"There's definitely something going on in this town," Bobby declares.
"First the entire family dead from doing...nothing and now this." Allison gestures to the dead woman on the pavement, who is surrounded by police.
"You two go track down this knucklehead and let us know when you find him," Bobby says to Dean and Allison.
"We'll go talk to the girl," Sam says, nodding to Bobby. Dean nods and puts his arm around Allison. Together, the brother and sister walk to the Impala and eventually drive off, barely ready for the night that is ahead of them.

*******************************************

"Hi! How are you two doin'?" The sweet, pretty waitress asks.
"Great. I'll take a beer," Dean says.
"I'll have a root beer and some fries, please," Allison says, casually scanning the bar for anything out of the ordinary.
"Sure thing!" The waitress walks away happily.
"There's our guy," Dean says, looking to the demon that sits at a table by himself. Dean's eyes track the demon as he gets up and walks to the bathroom. Ready to attack, Dean nods at Allison and looks to his flask of holy water.
"Dean, should we wait for Sam and Bobby?" Allison whispers.
"They'll be here soon enough, Al," he says and starts towards the bathroom until a big bald man stops him.
"What are you doing?" He asks Dean. The man has an unreasonably mean look in his eye and Allison stands up, ready to support her brother.
"I'm just hitting the John," Dean says casually.
"Sorry. I meant what are you doing here?" The man grins and his eyes turn black. The demon is towering over Dean; he doesn't stand a chance. Allison reaches for her holy water but another demon comes up from behind and holds her back.
"Why, hello..." The demon's rank breath caresses her neck.
"I don't like hunters in my bar!" The bald demon yells, twisting Dean's arm back, causing him to curse.
"Foul mouth!" The bald demon tightens his grip. The Winchesters look around and see that the bar is filled with only demons. 7 of them.
"Let's have some fun, kids!" Says the well dressed demon that's holding Allison's arms behind her back.
"He's quite the handsome fella, don't you guys think?" A skanky blonde says, strutting over to Dean. "Make out with me!" She whispers in his ear and Dean suddenly turns to her, very horny. He ravenously kisses her and they roll onto a table while the other demons laugh. Allison looks around, disgusted and confused with her brother's behavior. Once they're done, the bald demon picks Dean up by his shirt.
"Punch through the wall, jackass," he commands. Dean punches the wall and the wood paneling splinters around his fist. Dean cries out and grabs his bleeding hand.
"Why the hell did I do that?" Dean yells.
"They can control you," Allison says, as if it's obvious.
"Oh, don't think we forgot about you," the well dressed demon says.
"She's such a cutie! We should tie her up and play with her!" The blonde exclaims, pulling one of Allison's loose curls, which causes Dean to angrily push against the demon that is restricting him.
"Maybe later. A growing girl like her must be hungry!" The well dressed demon says and grabs her ass.
"Get your hands off of her!" Dean yells. A fat demon comes up from behind Allison and puts his grubby hand on her shoulder.
"Sit."
Unable to refuse, Allison immediately plops down in a chair. The waitress brings out their orders and places them on the table. Another demon approaches her with a lethal grin spread across his face. He kneels down to Allison and winks at her.
"Eat up." He pinches her cheek and laughs maniacally as Allison breathes heavily, trying hard to resist. Allison swallows hard and looks to Dean frantically. Nonetheless, she quickly starts shoving the fries down her throat. Dean bites his lip and looks around worriedly. His cell phone had fallen out of his pocket during his make out session with the demon.
Come on, Sam. Bobby. Anybody.
Allison downs the root beer and groans. The demons laugh.
"Drink the beer too," the demon commands. Allison glares at him and then starts chugging the beer. Dean looks at his little sister with concern. He then quickly realizes something. His frantic green eyes scan the room, counting each demon.
7 of them. Making out, pigging out.
Sinning. The seven deadly sins.
Allison clutches her stomach and hiccups painfully.
"I wish I was human! They are so much fun!" The waitress exclaims and pokes Allison's side.
"Like little chew toys," the blonde demon says, squeezing Dean's ass.
"Lust," he mutters. "And Wrath," he says to the bald demon. Allison then catches on.
"Gluttony—hic," she says and the demons chuckle at the nauseous girl.
"Yeah?" Pride taunts. "Stand up!" He tells her and Allison fumbles to her feet warily.
"Walk to the tap." Allison stumbles over to the tap and they laugh at her. Dean continues to struggle against Wrath's grip.
"Drink it!" Gluttony spits at her. She sadly looks up at him as he turns on the tap.
"You'll kill her!" Dean yells and they grin. Allison puts her mouth around the tap and tries to drink the beer.
"Chug chug chug!" Envy shouts with excitement and the demons applaud. The doors begin to pound and the demons look.
"SAM!" Dean yells, looking to Allison worriedly. The lock jiggles but then stops. Suddenly Bobby's truck crashes through the door and the demons scatter. Sam and Bobby exit the car, spraying holy water and exorcising demons one by one. Dean gets free and runs to Allison.
"Ally, stop!" He yells. Allison groans, tears streaming down her face as she continues to drink. "Bobby! Get that one!" Dean points to Gluttony. He starts the exorcism and Allison is then released. She rolls over and clutches her swollen stomach.
"Oh, my God," Allison slurs. Dean looks to Sam as they finish up.
"What the hell happened?" Bobby asks.
"It was the seven deadly sins. Gluttony made her drink from the tap until..." Dean says.
"You need to vomit right now." Sam sits her up. "That's way too much alcohol, especially at her age." Sam says and Allison looks around, dazed.
"Ally, put your fingers down your throat," Sam says and she giggles.
"O—hic—kay," she says. She gags herself and starts to vomit up beer into a bucket Bobby provides. Dean rubs her back and pulls her hair back from her face.
"Poor girl. First drink she ever had was PBR," Bobby says, looking at the tap. Dean and Sam look to each other—Bobby doesn't know that Dean lets her drink every once in awhile.
"I feel bad!" Allison yells and slumps down. "My mouth tastes like vomit," she says and Dean grins.
"Dean, this isn't funny," Sam scolds.
"I'm not laughing." Dean smiles.
"She could've died!" Sam says.
"Yeah!...Dean..."Allison slurs. "Woah. Who threw up?"
Dean breaks into laughter and even Bobby cracks a smile. Sam sighs and stifles a grin.
"Hey, does it ever bother you?" Allison slurs to Sam.
"Does what ever bother me?" He asks, now smiling.
"The stick up your butt!" Allison guffaws. Bobby and Dean join in laughing, and eventually Sam does too.
"Let's get you tucked into a bed, little girl," Bobby says helping her up.
"Okay, Dad," Allison says as Dean leads her to the Impala.
Dad.
Bobby can't help but smile.