Mr. Ketch

Allison: 28
Dean: 37
Sam: 34

"Why the hell should we trust you ever again?" Dean groans, sitting down in a chair across from Ketch.
"You shouldn't, at least not completely." Ketch says as he cleans his knife. "But, we can still work together. We all want Lucifer dead, yes?"
Allison looks to her brothers with concern.
"Not Jack." She says solemnly. Dean looks to her with dismay.
"Where is the devil boy?" Ketch says, getting up and looking around the bunker.
"His room. Watching movies." Allison says gesturing behind her.
"Hm. You've grown quite fond of him, Miss Winchester? Pretty girls shouldn't play with monsters, you know." He says, striding over to her.
"Watch it." Dean growls and Sam glares at the Brit.
"Just a warning. That's all." He says walking away.
"I don't need it." Allison spits at him. "We don't need anything from you."
"Oh?" He says playfully. "I think some of my toys could be quite useful." Jack exits his room and squints his eyes at the unwanted guest.
"Who is this?" He asks.
"Arthur Ketch. I'm here to help." Ketch says.
"I'm Jack." Jack says, shaking his hand.
"I know." Ketch smiles and a tense silence fills the room.
"I guess I can start some dinner." Allison says.
"That sounds lovely." Ketch grins at her.
"It wasn't an invite." Dean says.
"It's perfect. Gives us some time for the men to talk." Ketch says with a wink to Allison and she scoffs at him. The men sit down in the living room, and Ketch lustfully eyes Allison as she leaves. Jack feels the urge to punch this man in the mouth; Dean no doubt feels the same way. Jack gets up from the couch and goes into the kitchen.
I need to protect her.
"I don't like him." Jack says to Allison.
"No one does...But he might be useful." Allison says as she heats soup up on the stove.
"He looked at you—your body—I can tell he likes it." Jack says, pacing angrily. Allison turns to face him, concerned.
"Yeah, Ketch is a jerk, but we still don't want to hurt him." She says, touching Jack's shoulder gingerly. Jack admires the blonde's remarkable beauty, but then remembers Ketch again.
"I want to hurt him." Jack says and Allison's brow furrows.
"Jack." Allison says.
"We don't need his help!" He yells and Allison backs up towards the stove. "I can protect us. I can protect you!" He says and she nods.
"I know." Allison says, a little scared. Jack bangs his hands down on the counter and his force slams Allison into the cabinets.
"No, no!" Jack runs to her but stops himself from touching her with his white-hot hands.
"Shit." Allison groans, rubbing her head.
"What the hell is going on?" Dean bursts into the kitchen and runs to his sister on the ground.
"I didn't mean to..." Jack says, looking at his hands. He looks up and sees Ketch smirking at the situation in the doorway as the brothers pick their sister up off the floor. As Dean sets Allison down on the counter, Jack disappears and Sam sighs.
"Jack, wait!" Sam yells and leaves the kitchen.
"I'll go get some Tylenol." Dean says and looks to Ketch with distrust, but still leaves. Allison sits on the counter and rubs her neck. Ketch gets a bag of frozen peas from the freezer and puts it on her neck.
"Am I allowed to say I told you so?" He says with a smile.
"No." Allison says but doesn't reject the relief of the frozen peas. "He didn't mean to."
"Ah ah ah. Let's not be completely foolish." Ketch says, massaging her neck lightly.
"He was angry because he thinks you're an ass." Allison glares at him and pulls away from his touch. Ketch admires the girl and pats her face.
"I may be an ass but I'm not evil, Miss Winchester." Ketch says, lightly caressing her face with his thumb.
"He's not—" Allison starts.
"Hush now. You should rest that pretty little head. And Allison, do know that I'm just a phone call away, in case you ever want some real protection." Ketch says and touches her full lips gently with his finger. Allison remains silent and tenderly looks into his blue eyes. Ketch smiles at the innocent looking girl and to Allison's surprise, she isn't immediately repulsed by the man. Jack, invisible to the humans, witnesses this interaction. Jack's eyes flare fiercely as a vengeful rage starts to brew within him.
I'm going to kill Arthur Ketch.