I'll Never Forget You (Regarding Dean)

This is based off of Season 12 Episode 11 and is a request from @WinchesterBros2005

Allison: 26
Dean: 35
Sam: 32

"Okay, Dean. Just sit down here and we'll try to figure this out." Sam says and Dean flops on the motel room's cheap bed. Allison looks at her oldest brother sadly. She can tell it's all slipping away.
"What are we doing?" Dean groans.
"I'm calling Rowena." Sam says.
"Ro-wiener." Dean laughs and Sam takes the call outside.
"Here, watch this." Allison turns on Scooby-Doo and Dean is thoroughly entertained.
"I'm hungry." Dean says and Allison nods.
"I think we have some cold pizza in the mini fridge." Allison says and gets Dean some food. Sam walks in and approaches Allison.
"Rowena is on her way, but it'll be about an hour. She suggests jogging his memory every so often or else it'll all slip away faster than we need." Sam sighs and looks to Dean. Sam puts his cellphone down and sits next to his brother.
"I want some food. Buy me something; will ya, Sammy?" Dean hands him a gum wrapper.
"Where's your wallet?" Sam asks and Dean shrugs. Sam sighs and mutes the television.
"What'd you do that for?" Dean asks and Sam smiles.
"We have to keep your memory going. Tell me about some of your favorite things." Sam says and Dean struggles through his answers. Allison puts the pizza on a paper towel and approaches her brother with his food and a cold beer.
"Favorite place?" Sam prods.
"I don't know...I like it here. Yum, thanks, sweetheart." Dean takes the food.
"Do you remember when we had a picnic in Tacoma on the Fourth of July?" Allison asks, sitting down.
"That was awesome." Sam says with a grin.
"Of course I remember...Al..." Dean says and tries to picture it but with great difficulty. Sam and Allison look to each other sadly.
"It's okay if you can't remember, Dean." Sam says. The siblings sit in silence for a moment or two until Dean sighs.
"Sammy, what are we doing sitting around here? We were supposed to meet back at the motel at five to babysit Al. Dad's probably worried sick. We gotta go." Dean says and he gets up from the bed.
"Dean, everything is fine. We don't need to be anywhere else but here." Sam says. Dean gives Sam a weird look and then smirks at Allison.
"Just give me a minute, I gotta take care of my kid brother but maybe a little later you and me can go out for some drinks. Whaddya say, baby?" Dean says and reaches to grab Allison's ass.
"Dean!" Sam scolds and Allison turns away. "Ally, wait!" Sam calls after her as she leaves the motel room.
"Let her go, pal. There'll be plenty of girls anywhere we go tonight." Dean says, sipping his beer.
"Stay." Sam says after he collects his thoughts and follows after Allison. Sam finds her sitting in the passenger seat of the Impala with the door open, looking at some family pictures in Dean's wallet.
"Found it." Allison sighs, holding up the wallet and wiping away her tears.
"Are you alright?" Sam asks, kneeling beside her on the pavement.
"No." Allison says and starts to cry again. Sam rubs her back and sighs.
"It's all gonna be okay, Al." He says.
"How? How is it gonna be okay, Sam?" Allison cries.
"It just...it always is." Sam says, taking her hand and helping her out of the car.
"What if this time it's not?" Allison says meekly. Sam looks away and sighs.
"No matter what, we have to stay strong. For him." Sam says.
"I can't! He has no clue who I am! Soon he'll forget you, how to talk, eat...breathe. I can't watch him disappear, Sam. I just can't." Allison sobs.
"Come here." Sam gathers Allison in a hug and kisses her head. "It'll be okay. I promise."