Hungry Part 2

Allison lays flat on her back on one of the motel beds as Dean anxiously paces the floor.
     "Dean, give it a rest," Allison says, rubbing her temples. Dean shoots her a look and keeps pacing. A knock is heard at the door.
     "Thank God," Dean says and rushes to the door. "Hey, Bobby."
     "Hey, Dean," Bobby says with a sad smile. He pushes past Dean and lays eyes on the unconscious Sam.
     "You tied him up?" Bobby asks, putting his things down on the bed.
     "We had to," Allison says as she sits up. Bobby looks to Dean in disbelief.
     "She's right. You didn't see it, Bobby. It's bad." Dean sighs and looks to the ground. Bobby and Allison look to each other; this is really getting to Dean.
     "Dean, we'll figure this out. We always do." Bobby goes to him and puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. Dean shakes his head and sighs shakily.
     "Ally? Can you go grab my other bag from the car?" Bobby asks.
     "Yeah, sure," Allison says, biting her lip. She reluctantly heads out the door, leaving the men alone.
"Bobby, I don't know what this is, but that's not our Sammy," Dean says, tears welling up in his eyes.
"I know. You said on the phone that it's like he's possessed but hungry for long-pig," Bobby says.
"The way he looked at us—at Ally." Dean pauses. "We were just food to him, Bobby," Dean says, looking to the ground sadly. "He can't stay like this."
"He won't," Bobby says firmly.
"I thought I smelled someone new," Sam says, causing Dean and Bobby to look to him.
"Sam—" Bobby starts.
"Hi, Bobby," Sam says, dismissive. Sam looks around for Allison and Dean glares at him.
"She's not here," Dean growls.
"Dean, I know you're scared but you guys should really just let it happen," Sam says genuinely. "I feel good, you know? I'm stronger, smarter, and just better off. I've never been happier, Dean," Sam says with a smile. "Except, I am hungry—very hungry. That's what would make me even happier, Dean. If you guys made this nice and easy. You want me to be happy, right, Dean?" Sam asks and Dean stares daggers at him.
"The real Sam would never want this," Dean says. "He would never want to be a monster."
     "Ooh. Harsh." Sam laughs.
Allison enters the motel room and puts Bobby's bag down on the bed.
"He's up?" Allison says and Sam smiles at her. He watches her every move, ready to pounce any minute.
"Yup." Dean says, still glaring at him. Sam breathes deep and grins.
"Mmm. This is pure torture," he says, swallowing hard, still gazing at Allison.
"It's like there's just some run of the mill monster sitting in front of us. This ain't Sam," Bobby says in disbelief.
"Hate to burst your bubble but it's me, Bobby," Sam says.
     "He's right. We've done every test we can think of. He's not a ghoul, he's not a shifter, and he's not possessed by a demon or a ghost or—" Dean says.
     "Well, what is this? We know that Sam didn't suddenly wake up and just start craving human," Bobby says.
     "Something must've happened," Dean says, thinking. "We were at the mall and we all had Red Robin's and then got massages."
     "That hippie smoothie!" Allison shouts.
     "The hippie smoothie!" Dean agrees.
     "The what?" Bobby asks.
     "Sam got a free sample of some green shit at the mall. It has to be it!" Dean says, grinning at Allison.
     "Well, you two go to that mall and investigate this smoothie crap. I'll stay here and do some research with Hannibal the Cannibal," Bobby says and Sam sighs. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I not on the menu tonight, Sam?"
"No, you're old and boozey," Sam says with a glare. Bobby glares back at him and waves Dean and Allison out the door.

*******************************************

"Dean?" Allison inquires as Dean speeds towards the mall.
"Hm?" Dean says, gripping the steering wheel tight.
"I can't help but think about w-what—" Allison struggles to find the right words. "What would've happened if you didn't come back when you did?" Allison looks to Dean with scared eyes. Dean looks at her and sighs.
"I know. Me too," Dean says, gripping the wheel until his knuckles turn white. Dean presses down on the gas even harder, flying down the road.
     The Impala peels into the mall's parking lot. The two Winchesters hop out of the car and run inside. Dean pulls on the door handle but it doesn't budge.
     "Damnit!" Dean yells and pounds on the door.
     "Janitor!" Allison says, pointing at the janitor cleaning inside the mall. Dean and Allison pound on the glass doors until the janitor looks up. He hesitantly approaches the doors and opens it a crack.
     "The mall is closed," he says and closes the door.
     "No! Please!" Allison yells. "I—uh—"
     "She, you know, needs to use the bathroom—lady stuff," Dean says with a shrug. Allison gives Dean a look and the janitor sighs.
     "Look, there are lots of places for...that," the janitor says. Dean whips open the door and punches the janitor in the face. The janitor falls to the floor, unconscious.
     "Dean!" Allison yells and Dean shrugs.
     "Hey, now we got keys." Dean grabs the janitor's keys and drags his body inside the mall. Allison quickly looks around to make sure that no one saw the altercation.
     "Now, where the hell is Jamba Juice?" Dean says, looking around.
     "It's by the fountain," Allison says, heading in that direction. They walk towards the Jamba Juice and Dean pulls out the keys.
     "Wait, what are we doing, Dean? We have no idea what we're walking into," Allison says. Dean pauses and looks at her.
     "Look, there's no one in there. We're just gonna look around and find the shit that Sam drank. It'll be fine." Dean finds the right key and opens up the door with a grin. They both walk inside and start to examine the Jamba Juice.
     "I'll go check the kitchen," Allison says and heads towards the back. Allison wanders around the kitchen and opens up the walk-in freezer.
     Two people sit on the floor of the freezer, ripping into the flesh of a corpse. Allison feels a hand tightly grip her shoulder.
     "What are you doing here?"