Another Bad Hunt Part 2

Allison's eyes open. The motel room is dark and silent. The clock reads 2:47am. She sits up and looks around but nobody is there.
     "Cas?" She asks. "You said you'd stay." She sighs, lays back down and closes her eyes again.
     The door to the room opens and Allison jerks up.
     "Hello?" She wonders. "Dean?" She peers around the corner and standing in the light is a drunk Dean, stumbling about.
     "Dean, you scared me." Allison sighs. Dean closes the door and steps towards her.
     "Good," he slurs angrily. Dean backs her into a corner and draws his fist back. Allison closes her eyes tight and prepares for the blow. He hits her hard; in the jaw, the gut, the eye. Allison finds herself on the ground and now sees that her abuser is no longer her older brother; it is her father.
     "You're dead! This isn't possible!" Allison screams.
     "I came back just to teach you a lesson, Allison. Allison. ALLISON."

     "You okay, kiddo?"
     Allison opens her eyes to see Dean sitting on the edge of her bed, concerned. She sits up stiffly and runs her fingers through her hair.
     "Yeah, sorry," she says.
     "Don't apologize," he says and looks to her with tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry...just so sorry, Al." Dean goes to hug her but she jerks away suddenly.
     "Ally?...Look, I'm sorry."
     Allison gets out of the bed and walks away from her brother. She desperately tries to forget her horrid dream as she avoids eye contact with her brother. Yet again, Allison runs her fingers through her messy blonde hair and composes herself as she paces the floor.
     "Fine. Stay mad at me." Dean gets up and starts towards the door.
     "No. Dean." Allison chokes out and he turns to her. "Please don't go."
     She sounds just like his baby sister, not the grown up hunter that stands before him. Dean's face softens and his body loses its tenseness.
     "Okay, Al. Let's get you to bed," Dean says warmly. Dean helps her into the bed and instinctively plays with her hair like he used to when she was little. They both drift off to sleep, having recovered their sibling bond. Castiel, unseen by both, smiles at the siblings as he turns out the light.