Meet the Winchesters

⚠️WARNING⚠️
There is use of some foul language and abuse in this chapter.
Hope you enjoy!

Allison: 23
Dean: 32
Sam: 29

"So, he's a hunter?" Dean grumbles as he sips his coffee.
"Yes." Allison says reluctantly. She just told them about her new boyfriend, Spencer.
"I already don't like him." Dean says.
"But you're a hunter, Dean." Allison says with a look to Sam.
"Exactly." Sam scoffs and refills his coffee cup. Dean glares at him and then looks back at his hopeful little sister.
"He's coming here tonight?" Dean asks.
"Yeah." Allison says, biting her lip. "Please just be nice or at least tolerable."
"I always am!" Dean says. "I just let them know what they're getting themselves into..." Dean sips his coffee. Sam rolls his eyes and scoffs at Dean for being so overprotective.
"You too, buddy." Allison points at him.
"What?" Sam says.
"Yeah! No crossing your arms while you're towering over him—all tough-like—or showing him gross pictures of me or—"
"You really like him?" Dean sighs.
"Yes." Allison smiles.
"We'll be good. Right, Sammy?" Dean says, washing out his coffee cup. Sam nods, a little surprised with his brother's easygoing attitude.
"Good. I'm gonna go get dressed." Allison says and heads to her bedroom. Wings flutter as Castiel and Gabriel appear.
"What's up, ass-hats?" Gabriel asks, sucking on a lollipop. The brothers glare at the archangel and look to Castiel.
"We're running errands." Castiel says matter of factly.
"Where's Allison?" Gabriel asks.
"Getting ready." Sam says.
"For her boyfriend to come over." Dean says distastefully.
"Boyfriend?" Gabriel asks. "Since when?"
"About a month. She only told us he existed a week ago." Sam sighs.
"This must be pretty serious if she's bringing a boy here." Gabriel says, showing some of his jealousy.
"Why does everyone keep saying that? We're perfectly pleasant!" Dean says.
"Well, maybe we should leave." Castiel says after a tense pause.
"Yeah, maybe we should." Gabriel sighs and snaps his fingers, making the two angels vanish.
"What's his problem?" Sam asks.
"I can only deal with so much, Sam." Dean says, walking towards his bedroom.

*******************************************

"Ally, I think he's here." Sam knocks politely on her door.
"Shit, I'm not ready. Just a second!" Allison says as she bustles around her room. Sam waits patiently outside her door and looks to Dean who lays on the couch sleeping with a beer bottle in hand. Allison exits her room, her hair curled, makeup done and wearing a floral dress.
"Wow." Sam says, a little shocked.
"Shut up." Allison scoffs.
"No, you look nice, Al." Sam says genuinely.
"Thanks." Allison looks at Dean and sighs. "Can you wake him up please?" Allison says to Sam and she heads towards the front door. She primps herself and then opens the door. Spencer stands there, strapping as ever. His wavy brown hair complements his tan skin and dark brown eyes perfectly. Standing over 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and tattooed biceps, he's a little threatening, but very handsome.
"Hi, Spence." Allison smiles. Spencer picks up Allison and spins her around.
"Hi, honey-bunny. You look gorgeous." He kisses her cheek and puts her down.
"Do you have a bag to stay the night?" Allison asks.
"I think I'll leave it in the car for now." Spencer winks at Allison as they head down the stairs. Dean and Sam stand at the bottom of the stairs. While they both start with an attempt of a friendly stature, once they see how big Spencer is they both puff up a little bit.
"Hi. I'm Spencer." Spencer says, putting out his hand.
"I'm Dean." Dean says in an abnormally deep voice and then shakes his hand.
"Why are you talking like that?" Allison asks.
"Like what?" Dean clears his throat, embarrassed.
"I'm Sam." Sam shakes Spencer's hand.
"Well..." Allison chuckles awkwardly. "You guys can go sit and talk and I'll finish up dinner." Allison hurries into the kitchen. Spencer watches her go and Dean glares at him. Sam is already prepared to break up a fight between them.
"Let's go sit and have some beer." Sam suggests and the men sit down in the living room.