"This is Not Healthy, Ally."

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
This chapter involves eating disorders and certain details may be triggering for some.
This is a request from @Dovey_Twells and @they_wanted_heaven  :)

Allison: 18
Dean: 27
Sam: 24

     Allison examines her body with an over-observant eye in the motel bathroom mirror after a day of having absolutely nothing to eat. Her brow furrows as she pokes, pinches and squeezes anything that she doesn't approve of on her body.
     "Why is it still so big?" She mutters to herself, examining her backside in the mirror. Allison sighs and lifts up her loose fitting t-shirt, pinching the small amount of fat that refuses to leave her lower abdomen, even after starving herself for weeks.
     "Are you kidding me?" Allison aggressively tugs her shirt down and sighs. She pulls at her chubby cheeks and tries to suck them in to see what she'd look like with a slimmer face.
     "Come on, Al! I need some grub," Dean groans outside the bathroom. Allison smooths her hair down and fixes her clothes.
     Time to pretend like everything is okay.
     "Yeah, sorry!" Allison rushes out of the bathroom with a small laugh. "Where are we going for dinner?"
     "I saw a burger bar down the street and it looked fantastic." Dean grabs his keys and heads out the door. Sam and Allison follow closely behind him and they all pile into the Impala.
"Hey, Al, you feeling okay?" Sam asks and Dean looks to her.
"Yeah, why?" Allison says.
"You've just seemed a little bit off these past few days," Sam says and Dean nods.
"Yeah, just a little tired. I might be coming down with something," Allison says, smiling through her sunken eyes. Sam sadly smiles at her and Dean starts the car.
"Well, get whatever the hell you want tonight, sweetheart, and then we'll hit they hay a little early and get some good sleep," Dean says with a wink.
"Sounds good, Dean." Allison smiles at her brothers and buckles her seatbelt.
     "I hope they have those burgers with the fried egg on top because mmm that sounds good!" Dean says excitedly and Sam chuckles at his brother. Allison gazes out the window as they drive down the street. Her stomach groans angrily, pleading for food, but she just ignores the feeling and lets out a heavy sigh.

*******************************************

"Alright, if we're gonna hunt down these ghouls tomorrow we better fuel up," Dean says, closing his menu, and flagging down the waitress. Sam chuckles and nudges his sister playfully.
     "Have you decided yet?" Sam asks and Allison just smiles nervously.
     "What can I get y'all?" The waitress asks, smacking on her gum.
"I'll have Captain's Sunny Side Burger with fries and whatever is on tap." Dean hands her the menu and she smiles.
"Could I have the patty melt and replace the fries with the coleslaw?" Sam says with a polite smile and Dean gives him a look.
"What about you, sweetheart?" The waitress says.
Allison's eyes scan the menu frantically. There's nothing on the menu under 400 calories and she knows that they'll question her if she doesn't order anything.
"Um. Well, I don't know..."
"Get whatever sounds good." Dean offers her a warm smile.
     Screw this. Dean is right.
"I'll have the double bacon deluxe with extra cheese and fries...a-and a root beer!" Allison says triumphantly and Sam gives her a look. The waitress takes the menus and heads inside the kitchen.
"What were you deciding between: having a massive coronary or diabetes?" Sam jokes and Allison clenches her jaw, shrinking down in her seat.
"Shut up, Sam. You chose coleslaw over French fries—only a sociopath makes a decision like that." Dean flicks a packet of ketchup at Sam and smiles when he flinches.
Allison starts to hate herself for ordering what she did. She begins to nervously twirl her hair around one finger, making Sam start to worry.
"Sorry, Al, I was just kidding," Sam says, putting a hand on her shoulder. Sam feels the bones in his sister's shoulder a little more than usual and grimaces. Dean looks to Allison and his brow furrows.
"Hey, what's up, sweetheart?" Dean says, playfully nudging her foot under the table.
"I'm totally fine." Allison sighs as the waitress sets their food down on the table.
The greasy smells waft into Allison's nose and she quivers with anticipation.
     I can't eat this.
Allison looks to her brothers who are already taking massive bites out of their sandwiches. Allison picks up her burger and takes a big bite. The taste of food warms her whole body and she smiles, already going in for another bite.