Powers

❄️ A request from @GalaxyGirl_138 ❄️

Allison: 17
Dean: 26
Sam: 23

It's the morning after a long hunt and the Winchesters are celebrating with breakfast at a local Denny's. Allison reaches for the syrup as Dean shoves bacon into his mouth.
"Dean, that's disgusting." Sam sighs, cutting into his omelette.
"What? I'm enjoying myself." Dean says with a mouthful. Allison giggles and douses her waffles in maple syrup. "What'd you even get, Sam?" Dean asks.
"An egg white omelette with smoked peppers and some—"
Dean interrupts him with a gagging sound, causing Allison to laugh. Seeing Allison smile always makes Dean feel good; it's like he's doing his job right.
"Ha ha. Don't come crying to me when you guys die of heart failure." Sam sighs, taking a bite. A cold chill rushes up Allison's spine.
"You guys feel that?" Allison shivers.
"What?" Dean asks.
"It's cold as hell." Allison cringes and looks around.
"Here, kiddo." Dean says as he takes off his leather jacket and tosses it to his sister.
"Thanks." Allison says as she shrugs it on and hugs her body, trying to keep herself warm. She then goes and reaches for her fork to take another bite. Suddenly, a blue frost creeps up the fork's handle. Allison brings the fork down into her lap, out of her brothers' fields of vision.
"Holy shit." Allison mutters.
"What's wrong?" Sam asks, concerned.
"Nothing. I just don't feel good." Allison shivers again and looks at her tingling hands.
"Well, let's get you a box and hit the road." Dean says and flags down the waitress.

*******************************************

As soon as Dean pulls the car into the motel parking lot Allison bolts inside, still shivering.
"Should we take her to the hospital?" Sam asks, watching her rush to the motel room.
"Nah. I think she got her period or something." Dean says. "She's probably just embarrassed." Dean shrugs and shuts off the car.
"I don't know..." Sam says, looking towards his sister. The brothers head inside and a cold wind hits them as they enter the room.
"Woah. Turn the thermostat up." Dean shivers and heads towards the thermostat on the wall.
"Ally?" Sam asks, looking around.
"I'm in here, but don't come in." Allison says, within the bathroom. Her brothers can tell that she's crying.
"Ally, what's wrong?" Dean says protectively and approaches the door.
"Dean, don't." Sam says, pulling his brother back. They look at the bathroom door in astonishment as a frosty blue ice spreads across the door. The whole door has practically turned to ice; even the door knob is encased in a solid cube of ice.
"What the hell?..." Dean trails off.
"Allison, we're coming in." Sam says authoritatively. He rams his shoulder into the door until it cracks open. The small bathroom now has a floor of solid ice and icy pieces of furniture; the room can't be warmer than 20 degrees. Allison sits on the floor, shaking, in front of the toilet.
"Sammy! What's going on?" Allison cries. Her hands are almost completely snow white. Any time she touches something, it freezes instantly. Sam looks to Dean and then both of them back to Allison. "Help me!"
"She's turning into...ice?" Dean says, bewildered.
"Wh-what should we do?" Sam asks, kneeling down to her.
"I don't know! I can't stop!" Allison cries, turning even more things into ice as the white spreads up to her arms.
"It's like the scene in Zathura." Dean says and Sam glares at him.
"How does that help, Dean?" Sam says.
"Okay, okay! Maybe she's been hexed." Dean suggests and starts to rummage through all of her things that lay on her bed.
"You'll be okay, Al." Sam says and touches her hand, burning himself.
"Are you okay?!" She asks.
"Yeah, fine. Everything is fine." Sam says and brushes a piece of her whitening blonde hair behind her ear. "Weirder things have happened. Trust me."
"I can't find anything!" Dean yells, rushing back inside the cold bathroom.
"Ally, just try calming down. Dean, keep looking." Sam says as Dean nods and exits the bathroom.
"I c-can't!" Allison sobs, ice crystals shooting out of her fingertips.
"Yes, you can. I know you can." Sam safely puts his hand on her arm; it's cool to the touch but it doesn't hurt him.
"Sam, I can't—"
Sam envelopes Allison in a warm hug. Allison stops shaking and welcomes the embrace.
"Got it! I got it!" Dean says. "It was in the bed!" He pulls out his lighter and burns the hex bag. When he looks inside the bathroom, Sam and Allison are still hugging, almost like they're afraid to let go. "I did it. It's done." Dean says, a little jealous. Sam and Allison pull away from each other and Allison looks at her thawing hands.
"What kind of spell was that?" Allison asks, wiping her tears from her face.
"Dark stuff." Sam rummages through the burnt hex bag and holds up a human tooth.
"Who would want to turn Allison into a human popsicle?" Dean asks.
"No clue." Allison sighs. "I kinda felt...powerful. I was out of control but it was powerful."
"Like Elsa." Dean says with a smile.
"I mean, yeah." Allison laughs and then sighs. "But that was scary. Thanks, Sammy." She says and smiles at Sam.
"I found the hex bag!" Dean scoffs and Allison chuckles.
"Thank you, Dean." Allison says.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Sam asks.
"I was freaked out and I knew you guys would freak out so I just thought that I could leave the freaking out for me to do." Allison shrugs. "But then my hands started freezing and..." Allison trails off.
"You're all thawed out now, baby." Dean smiles, helping her up.
"Thank God." Allison sighs. "I was always a fan of the cold but now...I'm not so sure." They all laugh and leave the still cold bathroom. Sam smiles to himself because while he didn't save the day by burning the hex bag, he helped his little sister feel safe and that's what counts.