Part 1

Hello, all you kaisi yeh yaaariyan fans, I am starting this new ff on our very own favourite pair. It's a show-based fiction' starting from the point in the serial when Manik gives up Nandini for Dhruv.

"All this was just a game for me, a game for revenge. You punched me and this is how I get back to you. Etiquettes prevented me from causing you physical pain; nothing stopped me from giving you emotional pain. Tumne khoon bahaya, aur maine aansu( You made me bleed; I made you cry); now we're even and.........over"

And he went away leaving her to fall down on the ground as her knees gave away weakened by the cutting pain his words caused. Actions may speak louder than words but words can hurt more than actions.

"Kyun, Manik, Kyun. Kyun kiya tumne aisa? Aaj tumne saari hadein paar kardi. (Why, Manik, Why? Why did you do, today you crossed all limits.)I named you correctly, Monster Manik, You are a monster , a cold, heartless Monster. Today, you said one correct thing, we're over. Aiyappa, kyun hone diya aapnein yeh, jab meri zindagi se pyaar chin na hi tha to laaye kyu ( why did you let this happen, why did you bring love into my life when you were going to snatch it away eventually.) Why?"She wipes her tears "Manik Malhotra, ek din, tumhaarein aansu bahenge aur mein mud kar chali jaaungi, yeh Nandini Murthy ka vaada hai. (Manik Malhotra, one day it will be your tears as I walk away, this is Nandin Murty's promise.)" She picks up her phone.

On the other side as soon as Manik reached his dressing room and locked it, his cold and emotionless demeanour disappeared and was replaced by the tears of a shatterd heart.

He dropped down to the floor and broke into tears.

"If this was the right thing to do, then why am I not happy. Kyu, uske aansu itni takleef de rahe hai? (Why are her tears haunting me?) Dhruv is the most important person in my life, and by doing this, buddy's happiness is guaranteed then why is this feeling wrong. No, Manik, you can't be selfish. Agar Dhruv khush toh main Khush. Nandini ko bhale hi abhi dard ho raha hai, vo ro rahi hai. (If Dhruv is happy, then I am happy. Nanini might be hurting now, she may cry) but soon she will also be happy with Dhruv, Dhruv is better than me for her. Dhruv Nandini ka perfect match hai, main nahi (He's her perfect match, not me.) This is for the best.

He gets up to go and wash his face but suddenly his phone beeps.

He leans against the door.

"I am Sorry, Nandini"

********************************************************************************