Part 12

Okay, guys, it's been a while since I've watched the show, so some details might not add up. Kindly ignore.

It was a long time since the five of them had sat in silence like this. It was slowly suffocating them, they were a very close-knit group and all the secrets between them were bringing in an uncomfortable realisation that they were slowly pushing each other away.

Mukti was the first to speak up.

" What's up Cabir. Toone hum sab ko aise kyun bulaya? (Why did you call us all like this?)"

Cabir sighed before standing up.

"Because a lot is going on here. All of us have secrets and it's time to spill."

The other 4 looked around at each other. Dhruv summoned up the courage to go first, much to the surprise of the others.

"I'll go first..........."

Taking a deep breath, he went on when all the others set their eyes on him.

"I liked Nandini."

While Manik and Alya weren't fazed since they already knew, Cabir and Mukti were definitely shocked. They immediately went in front of him.

"Nandini Murty?"

Cabir asked to make sure.

When Dhruv nodded, Mukti practically lost it.

"Woh smart-mouth jo humse ulajhti rehti hai (That smart-mouth who keeps arguing with us), for God-sake, she punched Manik. Manik, are you hearing this?"

Hearing her Manik went towards the three and turned to Mukti.

" Dhruv be Mujhe pehle bataa diya tha. (Dhruv already told me.) He even said that he was going to propose to her."

While Mukti and Cabir had their jaws open at this statement, Dhruv looked down and Alya took the initiative. 

" Actually, Dhruv ne Mujhe bauhat pehle hi bataa diya tha (Dhruv told me long back). He confessed to her yesterday, but unfortunately, she just thinks of him as a friend.

She ended, giving him a small smile to which he blinked assuring he's fine. 

Mukti and Cabir were still in shock.

" Isse pehle ki tum usse blame karo, ( Before you blame her), let me clear this that I'm fine. She was right, now that I slept on it, I think I was just trying to find a friend outside FAB5. Main has uses khud see bandhne ka tarika ddhoond raha tha, isme uski koi galti nahi hai. (I was just looking for a way to tie her to me, it's not her fault.)"

Mukti went ahead and hugged Dhruv while Cabir too came out of his shocked state and went next. 

"It's Okay. You'll find someone soon."

Mukti said patting his shoulder.

"I'm just surprised ki toone usse jaake propose kiya, bina behosh huye. Manik tera buddy bada ho gaya. (I'm just surprised that you really proposed to her, without fainting. Manik your buddy grew up.)"

Cabir successfully lightened the atmosphere and Alya went next.

"As long as we're on this topic, I think you should know that Manik and I are no longer together. We broke up about 2 weeks back."

This time Mukti was the only one left shocked.

"What!! Do hafte, aur toone kuchh nahi kaha (Two weeks, and you never said anything). And Manik you too."