Part 4

Harshad was beyond furious, first his performance and now the quietest member of his nemesis group actually managed enough words to lecture him how to treat his band members. His control snapped and he had lost his cool,"Listen up, kid. I don't need your's or your bloody friend's advice on how to treat my band members. Kuch din Pehle tak to(Till some days back,) you hated that girl, looking for every chance to destroy her and now you guys are defending that whor..."

"Harshad!!!!"

The surprise wasn't the evident anger in Dhruv's voice but the other voice that had joined him

The group turned to see the monster with his cold, bloodshot eyes. Everyone knew that the volcano was just a few seconds away from bursting.

 Manik had enough of Harshad's nonsense and was going to step inside to side with Dhruv but the loud voice of his mother on the loudspeakers stopped him.

"All bands, please assemble on the stage for the results"

Using this as an opportunity, Harshad took hold of Navya's wrist and moved out with Shahid following behind them.

Dhruv was quick on his feet to reach out to his best friend.

"Manik, calm down, that's just Harshad. He can keep talking nonsense, we just have to ignore him"

Manik took a deep breath to calm himself down. She wasn't his anymore to defend. And seeing Dhruv stand up for her, he realised once more that Dhruv was the best choice for her and she for him. He did not fit into this equation and he had to keep his feelings in check so to make sure not to hurt his buddy in any way.

"Chal(come)"

With that they both head towards the stage to their friends.

Alya was curious, she knew Dhruv had probably gone to find Nandini but she was jealous thinking if Manik had also been copying his buddy's actions. Not able to control her thoughts, she voiced out the question in her head, "Where were you two?"

Hearing her sparked the evil twins' curiosity as well and they both looked at their friends waiting. 

"Actually, Nan..."

 But before Manik or Dhruv could complete, the ongoing announcement caught the group's attention.

Manik sighed thinking how close he was.

"And the winning band which will perform the closing performance is............................"

"Fab 5"

"Fab5"

"Fab5"

The chants raised the smirks of the 5 friends as they looked at each other satisfied with the performance.

"Yes, Fab 5 and close behind them are the runners up..NH3"

The announcers confirmation caused a riot in the auditorium as fans started jumping with the news of the win of their favourite band yet again and Fab5 gathered in a group hug to celebrate their victory.

As they collected the trophy, Manik looked around catching Harshad, Navya and Shahid holding the smaller one. his heart became still again realising that she was still not back, he lost his grip on their own trophy.

Dhruv felt Manik's hand slipping from the trophy and quickly replaced the hold to avoid any embarrassment.

Maniks analysed the 'obvious sign' but before he could think of it Dhruv placed his hand back on the trophy.

The other awards for certain groups of different categories were called out as they were sent backstage.

Harshad was now really pissed off, he went off boiling with anger as Shahid held back Navya asking her to leave Harshad alone since he was clearly not in a state to handle any company.

Fab 5, on the other hand quickly finished the discussion about their closing performance and quickly took hold of their instruments and stepped onto the stage with smiles on all of their faces but if you noticed closely, one of them took way more effort but still looked fake.
Manik, knew he couldn't let his friends down and although half heartedly, he smiled and stepped on the stage just missing the viberation of his phone.

Boys
Na… nan nan na na na
Nan nan na na na
Nan nan na naaaa…
Naa… nan nan na na na
Nan nan na na na
Nan nan na naaaa…

Manik
Yaaro jee bhar ke jee le pal
Lagta hai aaj kal
Daur apna aayega

Dhruv
Yaaro jo khud pe ho yakeen
Toh zindagi haseen
Tujhe kal bulayega

Manik and Dhruv
Yaaro jee bhar ke jee le pal
Lagta hai aaj kal
Daur apna aayega
Yaaro jo khud pe ho yakeen
Toh zindagi haseen
Tujhe kal bulayega

[All
Hai junoon oooooonnnnn
Manik
(Hai junoon sa jeene mein)
All
(Hai junoon sa jeene mein)
All
Hai junoon oooooonnnnn
Manik
(Hai junoon sa seene mein)  ]× 2

All
Na… nan nan na na na
Nan nan na na na
Nan nan na naaaa…

Cabir
Kahin jaise koi dhun baje
Raahon mein dekho hai manzil saje saare
Dhruv
Hum hi hum jahan mein har jagah
Sapne Sajane ki humko mili vajeh

Manik
Kahin
Girls
(kahin)
Manik
jaise koi
Girls
(koi)
Manik
dhun baje
Girls
(hoo.)
Manik
Raahon mein dekho hai manzil saje saare
Manik(Manik and girls)
Hum hi (hum hi) hum jahan mein (harrr) jagah
Sapne Sajane ki humko mili vajeh

All
Yeh agar jo sach nahi
To sach bhala hai kya
Girls
Yaaron!!!!
Dhruv
Apne hisab se
Cabir
Dil ki kitab pe
Manik
Kuch to naya likho
All
Yaaron!
Anjano ki fikar
Na karti yeh umar
Phir kyun bhala daroo

[All
Hai junoon oooooonnnnn
Manik
(Hai junoon sa jeene mein)
All
(Hai junoon sa jeene mein)
All
Hai junoon oooooonnnnn
Manik
(Hai junoon sa seene mein)  ]

Manik
Kabhi jo milenge raaste
Pal mein hi chamkegi hasi purani
Dhruv
toh
Kaho kya kahoge phir hamey
Kaise chupaoge nami yeh palko ki

Manik(Girls)
Kabhi (kabhi) jo milenge (milenge) raaste
Pal mein hi chamkegi hasi purani toh
Kaho (kaho) kya kahoge (phirrr) hamey
Kaise chupaoge nami yeh palko ki

Boys
Yeh bata hai kya hua
Hua hai kyon bataaa….
Yaroon!!
Jee bhar ke jee le pal
Lagta hai aaj kal
Daur apna aayega
Yaaro jo khud pe ho yakeen
Toh zindagi haseen
Tujhe kal bulayega

Yaaro Jo khud pe ho yakeen
Toh zindagi haseen
Tujhe kal bulayega

All
(Hai junoon oooooonnnnn
Hai junoon sa jeene mein
(Hai junoon sa jeene mein)
Hai junoon oooooonnnnn
Hai junoon sa seene mein) – 2

And then as if like a drop of rain on land under drought, his soul was washed over with peace .He closed his eyes breathing in the feeling, and her smiling face made an appearance, but before a single tear could escape out of her slowly glistening eyes, he opened his ready to end the performance.

He felt it, she was here.

Manik
Hai junoonn…............

************************************
Hold on just a little more........
Coming soon....for real.