Chapter 10: Stuck

~I do not own Lab Rats~

Leo's POV:

"How do you think it's going down there?" I ask curiously to Bree while on the couch. Big D and Chase have been down in the lab for the past hour, and I'm becoming impatient.

Bree adverts her attention from the TV to me when I finish asking. She only shrugs with an apologetic look, before leaning back and sinking farther into her chair.

"They've been down there for almost an hour, what could they be doing?" I ask/ complain.

"I don't know, Leo, maybe the silence is a good thing." Bree suggests, obviously getting annoyed by me.

"Yeah, or the silence could mean that Chase glitched which ended up killed him and Mr. Davenport." Adam adds from next to me, and Bree gives him a glare. I can feel my heart rate increase, and I don't know why I'm slightly believing Adam. I decide not to take any chances, and I bolt toward the elevator.

Bree super speeds to block the elevator in front of me, and she doesn't look to be moving anytime soon.

"Please move, I'm just going to go check." I move to my right and try to get past, but Bree moves directly in front of me. "Come on, Bree."

"No, everything's fine, Adam was just suggesting something that we both know did not happen." Bree scans me before adding, "Okay, maybe just I know that."

"Just move, I can figure out an excuse for me going down there."

"I'm not moving Leo, and nothing you say or do will change that."

"Bree, can you-"

"I said no," Bree stops herself when she looks to have come up with an idea. "Why don't we just have Eddy show us the lab? Then you'll see that everything's fine."

"Alright, fine," I give in while turning to face one of Eddy's locations.

"Eddy," Bree taps on the screen. Eddy's figure appears on it, and, of course, he's not happy. Then again, when is he?

"What?" He annoying voice asks. "I finally was getting a break from all of you, and you just ruined it."

"Can you just show us the lab?" Bree asks with an annoyed voice.

"Not with that attitude."

"Eddy."

"Still no."

"Alright, fine, how about I go get to rip out your wires? Or get Mr. Davenport to shut you off?" This gets Eddy's attention.

"No, no, I'll show you. But why do you care anyway?"

"I want to show Leo that Chase and Mr. Davenport are fine."

"Oooh..." By Eddy's expression I have a feeling that I should be worried. "Here you go." Eddy's image disappears, and the image of the lab starts to appear.

When I can fully see it a gasp is released from my mouth.

~

Bree's POV:

The image on the screen is shocking to say the least, but unbelievable at the same time. And that's exactly what it is, not believable. To me that is.

Destroyed, disheveled, and barely recognizable is what I would say to describe the lab. It looks as if an atomic bomb went off in it. Chase and Mr. Davenport are nowhere to be found.

"I told you!" Leo yells at me before running to the elevator once again, and then almost immediately disappearing into it. Sudden laughter from next to me catches my attention.