Chapter 16: Fixed

~I do not own Lab Rats~

Mr. Davenport's POV:

When the car is parked, Leo and I hop out and he heads into the house. I first go to the backseat and carefully bring Bree out of the car, while carrying her bridal style and placing her head on my hand for support.

Once I step inside I instantly place Bree down on the couch. The door opens behind me and Chase steps inside. He says nothing as he moves to the side so Douglas can get in with Adam in his arms. Douglas places Adam in the chair closest to the door, but makes sure Adam doesn't fall off.

"Now what?" Leo asks in a slightly perky voice, and he receives a small glare from Douglas who struts straight into the elevator without answering Leo's question. He stops for a second to gesture for Chase to come with, but he puts his hand up to stop me when I try to come.

"Wait, you're making me stay?!" I ask angrily. Douglas nods before turning on his heels and going in the elevator, with Chase right behind him. Right before the elevator doors close in front of them, Chase gives a small wave and wavering smile. Then, they're gone.

"You must've really forgiven Douglas to trust him alone with Chase in the lab," Leo comments while heading for the fridge. He opens it and pulls out a pudding cup, and then opens a drawer for a spoon. I only roll my eyes as pudding instantly appears on his face after the first bite.

"You're right, I would have to. Too bad I don't that much," I smile and tap on one of Eddy's many screens. He appears right away with a glare.

"Hey! Just when I was starting to rest!" He complains in an annoyed voice.

"Sorry Eddy, but I need you to keep an eye on the lab for me."

"Can't I just put it on my screen for you because watching requires too much work."

"Eddy!" I yell.

"Fine," he grumbles and disappears.

As soon as Eddy's figure has disappeared, a groan emits from my left and I am instantly alert. I fall to my knees next to Bree as she starts to twist and turn while waking up. She swings her arm to her right and hits me right in the face. I groan as her hand makes contact with my nose, and my hand instinctively goes to it.

"Sorry," she barely mumbles and brings her arm back up. This time her hand goes to her head and she starts to rub it. "Ugh, why does my head hurt so bad, I feel like I've been hit by a truck."

"You should feel that way for a little while, but you'll be fine."

"W-what happened?" Bree's eyes flutter open and she instantly squints at the light. I'm about to answer when another groan catches my attention, and I am right at Adam's side.

~

Adam's POV:

Ugh, my head is pounding. What happened? I try to bring my hand to my head, but my arm doesn't want to respond. I groan as my arm continues to resist me, and the soreness in my back decides to show up. I can barely sit up without slumping forward.

"Adam?" A voice says my name, but it sounds so far away. "Adam, it's me, Mr. Davenport." Mr. Davenport? Wait, I know a Mr. Davenport!

"H-hey, I know someone with that s-ame name," I slur.

"Yes, Adam, that's me," he says with his voice becoming clearer. "How do you feel?"

"Me? Oh, I'm alright. I just feel all dizzy and sore and like I stuck my head in the toilet again. Did I?"

"No, no, you and Bree passed out."

"Oh, why would I do that?" As I ask my question I slowly open my eyes and in front of me is Mr. Davenport, and next to him is, Mr. Davenport. "Hey, how do you do that?"