Chapter 12: Concussion

~I do not own Lab Rats~

Bree's POV:

"Chase!" I yell again, but this time I attempt to run after him. Keyword: attempt. Mr. Davenport grabs me by the back of my shirt and pulls me back inside. "Hey!"

"Bree, you can't just go running after him," he argues.

"Why not?" I ask folding my arms, but I sway as I get a little dizzy from my previous hit on the head.

"Well, for one thing, you're hurt." Mr. Davenport grabs my wrist and pulls me onto the couch. He then pushes my shoulders down, so I am now lying down.

"But I feel-" I stop to grip my head for a second when a small wave of pain enters my head, "fine."

"I'm sure you do," Mr. Davenport says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "You need to rest, and I'll make sure to find Chase. I can just locate him by his chip."

"Alright," I give in.

"Do you need help getting to the lab?"

"Actually, is it alright if I stay here?"

"Sure," Mr. Davenport nods with a smile. He turns around and heads for the lab.

"Adam, make sure to leave some pizza for Bree and Chase," I hear Tasha say to my right. I chuckle, and close my eyes to rest.

~

I never truly fell asleep, I was just waiting until everyone left the room. As soon as I hear Tasha leave last, my eyes snap open, and I quickly get up from the couch. I look all around to make sure no one is watching. The coast is clear.

As fast as I can, which is extremely fast with super speed, and lay down pillows. I try my best to create what my shape would look like with the pillows. Finally, I place a blanket over all the pillows, and smile at my handy work.

Approaching footsteps alert me, and I rush out the door. I watch carefully through the window, as Adam comes walking in. He walks over and grabs something from the fridge, no surprise there. I think he says hi to me, before going into the elevator.

Okay, it worked, on Adam at least. I don't think I should be surprised by that, but oh well. I should leave before someone else comes.

I stand up quickly, and a wave of dizziness passes over me. I bend down a little, and grip my head until it passes. It passes after a minute, and I straighten back up. I'll worry about it later. My next step is to locate Chase's location by using his chip's GPS signal. Since I can add locations into my GPS, I can also use it to find Adam and Chase's location. I only had to use it when we were searching for Chase in the avalanche.

I find it, but he keeps moving. I immediately super speed away from the house, and to Chase's location.

When I reach him, he's still running. My vision has suddenly become doubled, and I can feel a headache coming on. This makes it even more difficult, because there's two Chase's and two of everything around me. Like the street lights, the post office to my right, and even the streets. All the doubles make me feel dizzy.

Through everything, I still rush to catch up with Chase. I don't use my super speed, so I don't risk more problems. It's a good thing Chase isn't fast, and I am able to cut him off in the middle of a park.

"Bree?" Chase furrows his eyebrows when he stops in front of me.

My double vision has finally stopped, but has been replaced by blurry vision. The headache has reached its peak, and I scrunch my eyes at the pain. My right hand subconsciously goes to my head.