Chapter 91

Chapter Ninety One
Who Can Compare To My Man

Qu Qing Ju walked over to He Heng and, not looking at the female candidate at the side, and acted to bow. She was stopped by He Heng who put his hand out and pulled her to stand under the shade of the roof, "Just now, zhen was going to the back hall to see you, and heard you went to muhou's place. Is muhou fine these past days?"

"Everything about muhou is well," Qu Qing Ju held up a fan and started waving it, moving her hand towards He Heng so that both would feel the breeze, "muhou has said for us to go to her residence to eat. She's always thinking of you."

"Since that's the case, then tomorrow, we'll go together to Fu Shou Palace for the noon meal," He Heng then pointed at the girl kneeling on the ground, his voice becoming cold, "do you know this candidate?"

Qu Qing Ju followed and turned her body. She saw the candidate's head was lowered and ordered: "Raise your head."

The candidate was hesitant to raise her head. A taijian behind her pinched her chin to lift it up. Her eyes were flitting around, afraid to look straight at Qu Qing Ju.

She frowned. Qu Qing Ju did have the memories of the previous Qu Qing Ju's life, but much of the time, she wouldn't deliberately flip through the original's memories. Seeing the girl now, she remembered some unhappy events. She said coldly: "Isn't this Wei guniang, just two years, Wei guniang has become more beautiful."

This girl was Qu lao taitai's paternal family's grand-niece. She had once stayed for a time in Chang De Gong Fu and had a good relationship with Qu Yue Su. If she had the time, she liked to jeer at the original. Was her name Wei Jing, or Wei Zhu?

"Candidate Wei Zhu greets Empress." When the taijian released Wei Zhu's chin, she instantly leaned down on the ground, clearly very afraid that Qu Qing Ju would settle old scores.

"Didn't think jiugong would willingly send you into the palace," Qu Qing Ju gave a yawn, lazily waving the fan in her hand, "right now, the xuannu should be living in Tuan Fang Hall, how did you get here?" When she finished speaking, she saw Wei Zhu's shoulders start to tremble. Originally, she had been bored but she was now intrigued. She turned to look at He Heng beside her, "Emperor, how did this Wei guniang encounter you?"

He Heng saw the mockery in her eyes and smiled helplessly. He narrated: "Zhen waited a long time for you, but you didn't return so zhen decided to greet muhou. Who knew that zhen would encounter such a bold and disrespectful candidate, who dared to slander Empress in front of zhen."

"Oh?" Qu Qing Ju gave a small smile as she watched the trembling of Wei Zhu's shoulders increas, "What good matter of ben gong did Wei guniang speak of?"

Wei Zhu was frightened. Originally, she was indignant that, the kind of woman that Qu Qing Ju was, became the Empress. Who knew that after saying a few words, the Emperor became angry. Seeing Qu Qing Ju's powerful composure so different than in the past, she was so frightened she couldn't speak.

"If Wei guniang doesn't want to say, ben gong won't force you, come … …"

"Empress, do you remember two years ago?" Wei Zhu raised her head, and resignedly spoke, "At that time, grand aunt and chen nu's grandfather made a spoken promise, do you still have an impression?

Qian Chang Xin heard the words and motioned for the palace attendants to all leave, leaving behind the personal attendants of the Emperor and Empress. He didn't know if this candidate would be crazy and say something. Since the Emperor and Empress didn't call for her to shut up, he could only not let the servants hear.