~Chapter 1~

Author here!  Hey, if you're reading this, this is my first book and trust me, it gets better then this... I think.  But the first chapter are a lil cringy so I'll try my best to fix them up.  Anyways, enjoy!

Legends High-Locker Room-7:30

Irithel opened her red and golden bordered locker.  She grabbed her books inside which were labeled depending on the subject.  She closed her locker and locked it.  Irithel held the books in one hand and held it against the side of her thighs and began to walk towards her friends.

A girl with white hair in a high ponytail with a blue feathered lacky, looked over at Irithel.   "Irithel!" The girl waved and called over at Irithel.  The other 3 girls looked over at Irithel and waved with bright smiles. "What took you so long Iri? Does it take you 10 minutes to just grab your books?" The ponytail girl joked. Irithel giggled and replied, "sorry, Miya. I just decided to get a drink before I went to my locker."

The girls then all walked towards their classes and chatted along the way.

Legends High-Lunch-12:40

Lesley & Freya

A girl with a long magenta plaited hairstyle grabbed her food from the canteen. She walked over towards a girl with blue hair. Her hair swayed from side to side as she walked towards the girl, holding her tray of food.  She sat next to the girl and said enthusiastically, "hey Freya!" Freya turned towards the plaited hair girl and waved with a full mouth. Freya gulped down her food and said, "hey Lesley, have you heard?"
"About what?"
"About you know..."
"No, I wasn't told anything. C'mon, spill it Freya!"
Freya sighed and said, "about the boys. The 5 boys?" Lesley thought for a bit. Freya continued to eat her food while looking at Lesley at the same time, waiting for an answer.  Lesley's face was still in confusion.  Freya sighed and put her sandwich down on her tray.  "The 5 boys Lesley! You know! The new boys?"

Lesley then understood Freya and said, "oh, that group?" Freya nodded. "When are they coming?" Lesley asked and Freya just shrugged. "People are saying they're coming tomorrow."
"What makes them so amazing? It's not like anybody knows what they look like."
"Well, people are saying that they got kicked out of their other school because they were just too crazy."
"Crazy? Like how crazy?"
"You really wanna know?"
Lesley nodded.  She was very intrigued.  Freya leaned in closer towards Lesley and whispered. "They nearly destroyed the whole school." Lesley's eyes were wide open.  She was about to say something, until Freya put a finger up in the air with blue nail polish on her fine nails. "There's more," Freya continued. "They even had the guts to fight the principal!" Lesley was in shock.

Freya moved back to her spot and nodded. "Then, why is everyone so excited?" Lesley asked. "Because people are saying that they're all cute and handsome. Also, girls like bad boys," Freya explained. Lesley lifted an eyebrow to Freya. "Well, most of them..."

"So why did Principal Moonton let them come to Legends High?" Lesley asked in confusion.  Freya shrugged.  The bell rang to signal that lunch was over and class was about to begin. Everyone got out of their seats and rushed to class. "Well, see ya later, Lesley!" Freya got out of her seat and rushed towards class with her dark blue hair flying frantically in the stampede of students. Lesley waved back and rushed towards her class.

Legends High-School Entrance-3:15

Kagura, Miya, Irithel, Freya & Lesley

A girl with white hair walked out into the school's entrance.  She held her umbrella just above her head and stared into the sky.  The sky shone against her pale face.  She smiled.   "KAGURA!" Kagura looked behind her.  Miya was waving her hand over her head and running towards Kagura.  Kagura smiled widely and waved back at Miya. 

Miya hugged Kagura. Kagura hugged her back. Behind Miya was Lesley, Irithel and Freya. "It's sad that you aren't in any of our classes Kagura," Irithel said sounding a little sad.  Freya elbowed Irithel and said ecstatically, "well it's not like she's gone forever is she? We meet her everyday!" Irithel giggled and said, "I guess I just miss her so much."

Everybody laughed.  They all said goodbye to eachother after a while and they went their own ways back to their houses.

Freya

Freya was waiting for the bus at the bus stop, until her phone beeped.  She checked her blue and gold bordered phone.  There was a post sent by Layla on InstaLegends that read,

Omg omg omg! The boys will be coming over to Legends High tomorrow!

Freya looked surprised at this post.  Clint had a crush on Layla, but he never told her because he knew he would always get rejected.  It looked like it was time Clint told Layla before Layla starts going out with one of them.  Freya scrolled down to the comments that read:

Karina: I can't wait! I bet they're going to look at me and fall for me!
Selena: Like they would! You look like an alien!
Karina: Like you can say anything! You look like a creepy she-demon!
Natalia: None of them will be looking at you! They'll be looking at me!
Karina + Selena: AS IF!

Freya didn't want to read anymore and shut off her phone. She wondered in why the girls were so interested in them even though they were troublemakers. Freya's bus had arrived and she boarded it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book! This is my first time writing so if it seems cringy, I'm sorry 😂
Anyways, stay tuned for Chapter 2!