~Chapter 15~

Legends High-Garden-3:15
Kagura, ???

Kagura walked out of the school and made her way towards the garden. She kind of regretted this decision, but for some reason her instincts were telling her to go to the school garden. Kagura sat down on the bench and waited. Was this all a lie? Kagura sighed. She swung her legs and admired the beautiful flowers in the garden. "I'm surprised you came." A familiar voice called. Kagura looked beside her to see a boy with black hair and red eyes standing beside her. Kagura was stunned to see them and jumped slightly. "Haha, sorry if I scared you." The boy chuckled. "Really, Hayabusa?" Kagura sighed. "What? I just wanted to talk to you," Hayabusa smiled under his mask. "About what? Don't you have your other friends to talk to though besides me?" Kagura asked, concerned. "But I wanted to talk to you," Hayabusa began. "The others have already left anyways." Kagura felt something suspicious and asked, "okay, seriously Haya, why did you call me here?" Hayabusa had to tell her someday because if he lost, he would have to pay for the others for the next 3 months! There was no way Hayabusa was going to lose this. But he has to make sure that Kagura won't feel uncomfortable either.

Hayabusa chuckled. "Well, first of all, I just wanted to see you." At that, Kagura already began blushing. "Wh-what?" Hayabusa chuckled.

Damn it, me and my mouth!

"What I meant was that I wanted to talk to you. Honest." Hayabusa corrected himself. Kagura's face was still blushing, but now it was only a light tinge of pink. "Oh, ahaha okay. Well, what did you want to tell me?" Kagura asked. Now, Hayabusa had never thought about this. "Well," Hayabusa began. "Isn't it obvious?" Kagura looked at Hayabusa, perplexed. "No because otherwise I wouldn't have asked." Hayabusa chuckled. "I get lonely quite often. The boys are the only actual friends I have." Hayabusa explained. "And well, since they're not available, I just wanted to meet you since we are friends, right?" Kagura blinked at him.

Was he really this lonely?

"Oh..." Hayabusa smiled at her. "Well, what would you like to talk about?" Kagura asked as she looked shyly at the floor. "Do you somehow, like someone?" Hayabusa asked out of nowhere. Kagura looked at him and gave him a surprised expression.

Again, Haya! Stop doing this to yourself!

"Uhm, w-why?" Hayabusa scartched his head. "Well, I was just wondering. If you're uncomfortable telling me, then that's fine." Kagura sighed and then smiled. "It's okay I'll tell you." Hayabusa looked at her, surprised. "Well then?" Kagura chuckled nervously. "This may seem a bit weird but I normally think about this one guy wherever I go." Kagura began. "Whenever I can't sleep, I think about him and then I can sleep." "Do you ever worry about him?" Hayabusa asked. "I guess. Even though I never want to, I just worry about him and wonder if he's doing okay." Kagura answered.  "Do you meet him everyday?" Hayabusa asked once again.  "Geez, aren't you curious George?" Kagura joked.  "Sorry, but I just want to make sure that they take care of you..." "Oh, I hear jealousy~" Hayabusa blushed and looked away. "I-I'm not!" Kagura giggled.

"So is that all you wanted to ask?" Kagura looked at the sky. Hayabusa looked back at her. "Well, no. I wanted to see if you were free tomorrow after school." Kagura moved her gaze to Hayabusa. "Of course I am. Is there a reason?" Hayabusa shrugged. "To talk maybe? Or we can go somewhere I don't really mind." Kagura thought about it for a while. "Okay then! But I'll need to change be-" "no need!" Hayabusa cutted Kagura mid sentence. "Just go in your school uniform." Hayabusa continued. Kagura sighed. "Okay then." Kagura stood from her seat. "I'll get going now. After school, right?" Kagura gave Hayabusa a sweet smile. Hayabusa blushed under his mouth mask. "Uhm, ye-yeah." Kagura smiled and picked up her bag. "Okay then! See you tomorrow, Haya!" With that, Kagua left Hayabusa at the bright garden. Hayabusa stood up from his seat and grabbed his bag.