~Chapter 9~

Miya's House~5:30

Miya wasn't really the early-bird, but today she woke up earlier than usual.  Miya scrolled through her InstaLegends and she sighed, hugging her pillow tightly.  She thought about what Lesley had told her yesterday.

"It's probably love."

Miya started to smile widely and she turned over to her back. She squeezed her phone and then she spreaded her arms out. She then realised something. What if he didn't love her back? What if he hated her for confessing? What if he never wanted to see her again?

Miya sighed sadly and she hugged her pillow, rolling to the side.

Give it some time...

Miya rolled back over and got out of bed. She did her bed and got ready for school. It was only 6:10, but Miya decided to go early anyways. Miya packed her bag and walked outside of her bedroom to see her mother preparing breakfast. The scent of the food dragged Miya to the dining table and she sat herself down.

"Are you not going to say good morning, Miya?" Her mother's soft voice said. Miya stopped eating her pancakes and gulped it down. "Good morning mother!" Miya said and continued to eat.  As Miya gulped down the last pieces of her pancake, it was already 6:35.  Miya placed her plate in the sink and walked over towards the couch.  She sat down and picked up her phone.  She went into MLMessages and tapped Lesley's name.

She began to text.

Lesley
6:37AM-Today

Hey Lesley, you on?

Miya waited silently for an answer.  After 3 minutes, Lesley hadn't answered and Miya sighed.  She looked at the ceiling silently until a beep came from her phone.

Sorry Miya, Harley isn't getting off his game console again...

Oh lol

Anyways, is there something you needed?

Uhm... Yeah... About that friend...

Oh yeah what happened? Is she going to confess her love or something to the guy?

Well...

Miya hesitated and stared at her screen.  Should she tell her? Of course she could.  Lesley was her most trusted friend and she was also her closest friend.  But... for some reason... she didn't want to tell her.  Perhaps later...

Yeah she told me she wanted to confess!

Oh that's great!

Well I'll be off now otherwise Harley's going to start playing on his console again 😒

Lol ok. Cya at school 😁

Baiii

Miya closed her phone and put it in her bag.  She looked at the clock.  It was 6:46.  She picked up her bag and walked towards the door.  "Goodbye mother!" Miya said.  Miya's mother waved goodbye at Miya. "Goodbye Miya! Have fun!" Miya closed the door behind her and locked it. She dropped the keys in her bag and zipped it. Miya ran to the bus stop quickly as the bus had just arrived.