3K View Bonus

O my goodness... 3K VIEWS ALREADY!? You guys... Seriously... thank you so much!!!😊😊😊  Thank you all for reading this story and sorry if it's quite cringy sometimes lol.  Thank you for baring with my terrible upadate times and thank you for supporting this book! Enjoy the 3K view bonus!

Irithel's P.O.V

Okay, sometimes, this guy freaks me out.  Nearly everywhere I go, I see him!  At the canteen, during classes, before school, after school.  Like everywhere!  Even in the shopping mall this morning! Is it a coincidence?  He keeps saying that it's destiny for us to meet.  Do I really believe in destiny?  Who really knows.  But, this morning, I froze.  I froze. Like, who freezes to a person who you don't even want to be close with?  My heart pounded and my face heated up.  What the hell is wrong with me!? Ugh, whatever.  Seriously, I can't stand this guy.  He's always everywhere I go and it's annoying me like heck!  I mean yeah, he was nice to me on the bus but that's not important.  He's a bad guy and there's no way I'm hanging out with someone like him.  No way.

...

But... He does act differently towards me.  He acts much more nicer and gentle.  And also he can be soft and can be cute.  Like when he leaned in towards me-WAIT.  What am I thinking!?  Irithel, get your head together!  Ugh, looks like I fell for his charms again.  Once again, I can't fall for him.  When will I get that into my brain?  Sheesh. He's just like the other guys. Chick magnets who go around causing trouble for everyone and then get away with it. I hate them and never will I fall for him. Never.

Claude's P.O.V
What a surprise! I saw her at the mall. Seems like it's destiny. Haha, I think she thinks that I'm too cheesy, right? Talking about destiny and leaning in so close towards her just to tell her my name. But, you can't lie. Destiny has put us together ever since we met on the bus. Yeah. She's so cute when she blushed today. She just looked at me and froze instantly. Seems like I really am handsome. Hah! Beat that Gusion and Alucard! No, I can't become a chick magnet... otherwise, Irithel will think that I date other girls 😖 Ugh, how does Gusion and Alucard do it though? Chick magnets, but always are able to keep their distance.  But Irithel really is cute.  Anything she wears is adorable on her and just looking at her smile will brighten up my world.  Honestly, what could I do without you?

But, the real question is, does she love me back?  That's a question that fears everyone.  If she doesn't, it's one sided love.  Ahh, what am I talking about?  Of course she'll love me. 

A/N- Claude, you're just saying that so you wont feel hurt, right?

N-No!  Shut up author!

But one day, I wish I could just grab her in my arms and cuddle her close.  I want her to be mine.  Wait!  Don't take this the wrong way!  I don't want to take her by force!  I just,  want her to belong to me one day.  But, she doesn't like bad boys right?  Especially me... right?  I'm the leader of all the bad things we do (except for the bell) and she wouldn't like me right?  She's so innocent that I doubt she would love me back.  Ahh, I'm talking about that sad stuff again.  Destiny once again, will choose our paths.

Clauthel is so beautiful <3 Thank you for 3K views everyone!  Keep going and we can unlock the other 3 ships!!!  Sorry if this chapter is short, it's just that Clauthel didn't make any big scenes.  (Sorry Clauthel shippers. I'm sad at myself too for making it so short T^T)Anyways, Christmas Special will be coming out soon (super long chapter!) and Chatper 14 as well!  I'll try releasing them both at once but we'll see!  Anyways, thank you for reading and stay tuned for the upcoming chapters!

Note: Art is not mine.