~6K Views Bonus~

Zilong, Freya

Zilong P.O.V
I stood there in silence and just stared at her front door. Did I- did I just- did I just confess to her? I stood there embarrassed and began walking towards my house thinking about the biggest mistake I had just made in my life. Why there? Why just now? Why did I have to do it at that moment? Zilong, you idiot. How could I just confess to her like that? It was out if the blue too! I hate myself sometimes...

I opened the door to my house and took off my shoes. "I'm home," I called. My mother greeted me with a wave and a smile from the kitchen. "Hello, Zilong! How was school?" I smiled back at her. "It was good." I answered and walked into my bedroom. I threw the empty packet of chips into the bin next to my desk and sat down on my bed. I lied on it thinking, once again, about what I had just done. Would she hate me for it? Answer: probably. I mean, who just confesses out of the blue and somewhere like that? I sighed and planted my face in my palms. I groaned and then looked up at the ceiling. "Big brother?" My sister called. "Oh, Chang'e, you're back already?" I shot up and looked at her. "Weren't you meant to come back at 5:30?" "It's already 5:40, big brother." I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It read 5:43PM. I looked at my phone in shock. Did we really walk for that long?

"Is there something wrong, big brother?" Chang'e asked. She looked at me. I shook my head. She looked at me and huffed. "Big brother, I've known you for many years, in fact, my whole entire lifetime!" She folded her arms. I looked at her confused. "Don't lie to me!" I sighed. Of course I couldn't lie to her. "Fine..." Chang'e sat next to me and I explained everything.

After explaining everything to her, Chang'e began laughing and lying down in the bed because she died of laughter. "H-hey! Don't laugh at me!" I looked at her angrily. "Hahaha, I'm sorry big brother," she wiped a tear away as she sat back up. "What were you thinking?" "I don't know!" I put my head in my palms again. She sighed and put her hand on my shoulder. "I may be younger, but I'd say maybe you should go talk to her tomorrow." I shook my head. "No, it'll just be awkward. I can't put her in that position again..." Chang'e rolled her eyes. "C'mon big brother! You'll have to face her eventually." With that, she left my room and closed the door. I looked up and looked at the wall. Maybe I should see her.

But not tomorrow.

Freya's P.O.V
I slammed the door shut and quickly took my shoes off. I put the bag on the dining table and ran to my room. "Oh, Freya you're back?" My mother grabbed the bag and thanked me. "Your welcome!" I yelled from my room. I slammed my bedroom door shut and jumped onto my bed. I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. What the hell did he just say to me? Did he just confess? I sat up and looked at the pillow. I sighed. Why am I so worked up about it though? My heart had pounded so hard it felt like it would just fall out of my whole entire body. What the hell?

Wait, is he trying to trick me? He walked me back home from the store and saying that he had no intention to. Plus he also said that his house was nearby. How can I trust him? But even if he was or wasn't tricking me, my heart was still pounding like it was when he told me that. Why? Am I really falling for this idiot? I scoffed. "Stupid Zilong and his tricks..." I murmured. How can he just play with my feelings. But there was still that little hope that he wasn't lying.

Was he really lying?

Sorry for this really short chapter! But I hope you guys are enjoying the book since it'll end soon! I have plenty ideas for the individual stories so keep looking forward for them! Until then, see you guys later!

Luv you guys <3