~Chapter 13~

BangBang Mall- Food Court

Kagura, Freya, Irithel, Miya, Lesley

Kagura was the first to arrive at the food court.  The food court was bustling with hundreds or even thousands of hungry customers waiting in line in front of restaurants.  Kagura had to find a table first for 5.  Of course, it took a really long time since half of them were taken and the other half was tables for 2.  Kagura kept searching until she bumped into someone. 

"Kagura! There you are!" The voice came from in front of her. "We were looking for you everywhere! We already found a table over at the end." Kagura looked up to see a smiling Miya in front of her. A girl with blue hair was also beside her. "So you're saying I walked around the whole entire food court for no reason?" Kagura huffed sadly. Freya giggled. "Not entirely, if you didn't walk around the whole entire food court, we couldn't have found you." Kagura guessed Freya was right.

As the girls walked towards the table, Irithel and Lesley were staring at their phones. "Never seen you guys so caught up on you're phones. What's up?" Freya asked as she sat down. "What took you so long?" Lesley asked as the put her phone, faced down, on the table. "What? Is it our fault that this place is so big?" Freya grumbled and she turned away. "Ok ok, calm down, let's get something to eat first and then you can have an argument," Miya sighed. Of course, she didn't want them to argue again.

"But what are we going to eat?" Kagura asked. "Now that, I don't know. Let's vote." Miya suggested. "Why don't we just grab what we want at different places?" Irithel suggested, glancing up from her phone. Miya stood from her seat. "Good idea! Alright, I'll g-" "OFF I GO!" Freya bolted towards different restaurants, not letting Miya finish her sentence. "Or she could get it first..." Miya sat back down in her seat. Kagura giggled. "Well you can't stop her unless she stops herself."

"Which she'll never do," Irithel pointed out. Lesley nodded. Miya siged sadly. "What were you guys looking at before anyways?" Miya asked. "Nothing much. We were getting bored so we just played MLBB." Lesley explained. "Seriously? Why do you guys always play without me???" Miya sobbed. Kagura chuckled. "Maybe because you're too busy doing something else." "Yeah that's true..." Miya admitted. Freya suddenly came in with a tray overloading with delicious food. "I FINALLY GOT IT!"

The girls all looked at the food that Freya brought. "What the- Freya! You can't finish that! You could feed as all with that much food!" Miya exclaimed. "She's right. You wont be able to finish that." Irithel sided with Miya. "Well then, let's just see if I can finish it," Freya smirked and she began digging in her pile of food. "Hey, is that even healthy?" Kagura asked looking at the pile, disgusted. Lesley began laughing. "Hahahaha! You guys realise that we're talking about Freya right? Of course she can finish that and of course it isn't healthy!"

"You make a good point." Irithel, Miya and Kagura said in sync. As everyone ate their food peacefully, Lesley had offered to grab drinks for them all. Everyone gave her their orders and off she went to the drink store.

Lesley

As Lesley opened a fridge, the picked up 2 different drinks and closed the fridge. She dropped them into the basket that was filled with 3 other drinks and she went out of the drink section. As she approached the snacks section, she thought it couldn't hurt to buy one snack, would it? The magenta haired girl reached at the end of the rack to reach the bag of chips until she banged her head on the shelf on top. She rubbed her head and a packet of chips had fallen onto the ground.

She groaned and she reached for it, squatting down. Another hand suddenly reached over hers. Lesley was surprised to see the hand and looked up.