~5K Views Bonus~

Hello there my fellow readers, yes I posted this late and I'm so flipping sorry because I had to travel back home so yeah. And during that plane ride I was suffering because I could not sleep well. It was horrible. But anyways, TYSM FOR 5K VIEWS!!! 6K views (last one) will be posted along with Chapter 16 so stay tuned!  Also, yus I know it's getting cringier and I'm so sorry.  Like, so sorry.  But ehm, lez just get into the 5K views.  Yah~

Miya, Alucard
(The Next Morning)

Miya's P.O.V
I yawned and stretched my arms above my head as I woke up.  My phone started beeping.  Who's calling me at this time?  I reached for it and read the caller.  Freya.  What was Freya doing calling me so early in the morning?  It was 5:00 AM and she was calling me up at this time which is unusual becase she wakes up at 5:30.  I accepted the call and put my phone to my ear.  "Hello?" "MIYAAAAA!" Freya yelled, deafening my ear.  "Gosh, you're so loud in the morning," I growled.  Freya chuckled nervously.  "Listen, we have a test on next Friday right?" Freya began.  "Well, lets just say that I didn't excactly study and well uhm, yeah..." I let out a sigh.  "So you want me to help you revise?" Freya whispered a yes.  "Ugh fine.  I can do tomorrow after school." I answered as I pushed the blankets off myself to get up.  "Ooo!  Great!  I'll see you later, Miya!" Freya then hung up, leaving me with my thoughts.  Wait, tomorrow I also have to help with Alucard.  Why is everyone asking me suddenly? Why not ask Kagura or Lesley?  They're smarter than me.  Pfft, whatever.

I quickly texted Alucard: Hey Alucard, sorry to say but we need to postpone the tutoring until later 5:00-7:00PM.   The other days I can do at normal times but I have something else going on after school.  Thanks!  I put my phone on the table gently and folded the blanket.  My uniform hung against the door on blue hangers on the door's doorknob.  I took the uniform from the hangers and walked towards the bathroom.  I changed and brushed my teeth quickly.  I prepared the books and then moved towards the kitchen.  Of course, my parents were late wakers.  Well more like my mother, my father would go to work early in the morning and come back late at night.  I rarely get to see him during school weeks.  As I prepared a sandwich for breakfast, I sat down and began to eat.  I thought for a bit.

Why did Alucard choose me?  Isn't he already smart?  And if he wasn't, he could've just asked one of his friends.  Like, why me?  I started getting suspicious of this.  But did I care one bit?  Not really.  But something weird was bound to happen.

Alucard's P.O.V
I woke up suddenly from a very very very very bad dream.  I had dreamt of losing Miya.  ... I have weird dreams.

A- You just realised that?

You're the author, you tell me.

I quickly checked my phone to see a text from Miya which read: Hey Alucard, sorry to say but we need to postpone the tutoring until later 5:00-7:00PM.   The other days I can do at normal times but I have something else going on after school.  Thanks! Wait, what?  I let out a sad sigh.  I put my phone down and prepared for today.  I wonder what the others are doing.  I was surprised that Gusion hasn't done anything yet actually, neither has Zilong.  Them two are mainly the guys who would do the first move... unless they've been doing it and not telling us!  They could be ahead.  NO, I WON'T BE PAYING FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS!  At the same time, I can't make it that I force Miya to love me.  No, that's just stupid.  I rather pay for the next 3 months then do that.  I then wondered what Miya would be doing after school.  Was it going to be a meet up with someone?  What if she likes someone else and she goes to meet them?!  Okay okay, I'm overreacting but if that was the case, I'd be at the end of the line right now.   Ugh whatever, you know what?  I'll just continue on what I was planning to do before.  I got myself some breakfast and packed my bag.

Even though school is absolutely horrible, seeing Miya would make my day.  What's a plus is that she's in my class.  Oh how lucky am I? Also, I can revise with her because of the test on Friday!  To be honest, I don't really need any of this tutoring, it's just time to hang out with Miya without her even noticing.  See?  Good plan.  Now all I have to do is just get her to love me.  That's the hard part.

Tysm for supporting and reading this book everyone!  The 6K Views will be released with Chapter 16 so stay tuned!  See you all later!  Baiii~

Luv you guys <3