Bonus Chapter/THE END!

"Okay okay, let me get this straight." Gusion sighed.  "You're saying that we all confessed at the same time and they all said yes at the same time?" Everyone nodded.  "So who's going to pay for the next 3 months?" Claude asked.  "I say, Gusion should pay." Gusion shot a look at Claude.  "Why me?" "Because you're the richest here!  It only makes sense if the richest pays.  Anyways, it's ONLY 3 months." "What?! No it doesn't! I say Alucard should pay!"

A- What?! Why me!?

G- Oh I dunno, maybe because your confession was the most boring.

A- What?  Since when was that part of the competition? And I thought you were my friend.

G- Sometimes you gotta sacrifice your friends during competitions.

C- YES! I AGREE!

Z- Shut up Claude.

H- But who's going to pay?

C- Yeah, I didn't do this for no reason.

Z- I got punched trying to ask her something...

H- Actually, you got punched because you were walking and carelessly walked right into her.

G- Okay! Okay! Everyone, calm down!  Let's just do paper, scissors, rock okay?

Every agreed.  "Paper, Scissors... ROCK!" Gusion called out.  They all shot out their hands with their answers.

Gusion- Paper  Alucard- Paper  Claude- Rock  Hayabusa- Scissors  Zilong- Paper

"Good luck, Zilong." Hayabusa patted Zilong's back. Claude rubbed his hands together and blew them.  "Lez go!" "Next round." "Paper, Scissors... ROCK!"

Gusion- Rock  Alucard- Scissors  Claude- Scissors Zilong- Scissors

"I'm out." Gusion put his hands up.  "Dammit!" Claude huffed.  "Paper, Scissors... ROCK!"

Alucard- Paper  Claude- Rock  Zilong- Rock

Alucard walked out of the circle.  "What the!? How could I lose again?!" Claude huffed.  "Maybe your luck is that bad." Zilong joked.  Claude stuck his tongue out.  "Paper, Scissors... ROCK!"

Claude- Rock  Zilong- Paper

Claude fell to his knees in defeat.  Zilong pointed finger guns at him.  "Sorry man."  Gusion patted Claude's back.  "Don't worry.  It's ONLY 3 months." "Stop bullying him, Gusion." Hayabusa sighed and helped Claude up.  "Don't worry, I'll pay for one month." Claude's face lit up.  "Oh thank you, Haya.  The gods have finally given me hope."

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading High School Love Story!  Sad to say, this is the end.  But of course, there is always even more great and amazing things after amazing and great things have passed!  Yep, individual stories are coming up!  I'm not entirely sure when the post dates are, but I'll try my best to update them.  Also, they all may be up all at once so, yeah.  But anyways, here are some sneak peaks! (Not all of them have been completed, but here is just a rundown of what the story is possibly about and these aren't confirmed what the titles are too.)

Gusley: Arranged Marriage

"I... Still love you."

Lesley stood there speechless.  Gusion reached for her hand, but she pulled away.  "Gusion, we can't," Lesley turned around, leaving her back to him.  "Our love is in the past.  Forget me."

Gusion's heart dropped.  "Lesley, please.  I promise I'll make things right."

Hayagura:  ???

"Do it, Haya!" Kagura yelled at the top of her lungs.  "Kagura, how could you ask for such a thing?!"  Kagura clenched her fists.  "If you don't do it, I'll never love you again!"  Hayabusa tensed.  A tear fell from his face.  "Please, Haya...."

Aluya: My Forbidden Demon

"Miya, I'm sorry..." Alucard hugged her tightly.  "We can't love each other..." Miya's tears fell onto his coat and she just kept crying.  "B-but why?!  Why is this world so cruel!?"  Alucard patted her.  "Shh... I know how cruel it is.  But now, you need to forget about me."  Miya pulled away.  "No! I'll never forget you! Never!" Alucard held her hands.  He kissed her one last time.  "Goodbye."

Zilfrey: ???

"ZILONG!" Freya ran up to him.  She knelt beside him. "Why?  How could you be so idiotic?!"  Zilong opened his eyes and looked up at Freya.  He touched her face and smiled.  "You're alive.  Thank gord." Freya's tears rolled down.  "Shut up, idiot!  You're not okay!" He ignored her.  "You're alive, and that's all that matters."  "No!  It isn't!  Shut the hell up, idiot!" Zilong's hand fell to his side.  "Zilong?" Freya shaked him.  "ZILONG!"

Clauthel: My Treasure

"Let go of her this instant!"  Claude held his gun right at him.  "Tsk, and why would I?  This maiden shall be mine!"  He laughed like a maniac.  He stopped and then held his gun right at Claude.  "C'mon, try and get her!" Claude clenched his fists.  "Gladly."

BANG!

Can't wait to publish these 5 new books!  I hope you can't wait to read them too! 

Luv you guys! <3

~~~