~Chapter 5~

Legends High-Hallways-1:20
Lesley, Irithel, Freya, Miya

Lesley, Irithel, Freya and Miya had dropped down on the floor with an untidy pile of books.  Books were scattered all over the cold floor and the girls felt boneless.  Freya was hungry and her stomach grumbled in hunger.  She patted her stomach softly.  Miya was lying on the hard floor, half asleep.  Irithel and Lesley's heads fell on each others shoulders and they were puffed out. The bell rang loudly and bursted the girls's ears. Miya shot straight up with her eyes widened.

Irithel slipped off Lesley's shoulder and her head fell on the floor. Lesley toppled on top of Irithel. Freya was still sitting on the floor against the wall, patting her empty stomach. Miya stretched her arms. "YOUCH!" She yelled as she stretched her arms out in front of her. They cracked loudly. "Isn't this abuse!?" Miya said standing up putting her hands on her hips. Lesley and Irithel stood up and they shrugged.

Irithel sighed and she placed a hand behind her ruby red hair and said, "why couldn't we just leave? We didn't actually have to stay here for 25 minutes. Miss Alice isn't eve-" Freya stood up and cutted Irithel off. "Miss Alice has eyes everywhere! Last time, I threw a ball into the science lab on accident and nobody was in there I swear. Miss Alice was nowhere to be seen when suddenly POOF!  She grabbed me by the ear and DETENTION!"

Lesley, Irithel and Miya shivered. A bunch of students came out of nowhere and looked like a herd of rhinos from afar. The girls jumped out of the way before they were trampled on by the herd of students. They stayed next to the wall and as the students left, they collected all the scattered books on the floor. They were surprised nobody had slipped on tripped over any of the scattered and open books. They slowly collected the heavy and thick books. "I'll take care of them, girls. You can go to class," Freya said with a smile on her face.

"Are you sure?" Lesley asked. Freya nodded. Lesley smiled and she got up. The other 2 girls got up aswell and off they went. "Thanks Freya! I'll tell Mr. Estes about your absence!" Miya yelled as she ran and waved behind to Freya.

Freya, ???

Freya picked up the books one by one and piled them up. She still had a lot more to go before she was done. She reached out for the dictionary when a hand grabbed it up first. Freya looked up and saw a person with long hair in a ponytail.

"Uhm, thanks but can I have it? I need to put it away," Freya asked kindly as she stood up to face the figure. The person held the book in their right hand and walked towards the stacked up pile of books. "Hey! Did you even hear me? I said I can do it myself!" Freya said walking towards them. Freya grabbed the person's blazer from the back and turned them around. "Listen up lady! This is my work and I-" Freya froze as she saw their face. It wasn't a female. It was a male.  She stumbled and let go of their blazer.

"Sorry if I was disturbing your work, but I just can't stand seeing beautiful girls do heavy work," he said, smiling. Freya blushed a little and looked away, crossing her arms in embarrasment. "Well if you insist on doing the work, I won't stop you," Freya looked back at the boy and began to walk towards her classroom. "Hey, I thought you said you'd do all the work?" The boy said smiling. Freya stopped in her tracks and turned back at him.

"Well, it seems like you are interested in doing it, so, I'll let you do it," she continued to walk away but the boy asked her, "ok I'll do the work. Only if you tell me your name. My name's Zilong." Freya sighed and rolled her eyes. She faced back at him and said, "Freya. Now get to work." Freya turned back and walked away. Zilong smiled and watched as she walked silently away from him.