~Christmas Special!~

A/N ~ Merry Christmas my readers (well nearly lol)!  I hope you enjoy this Christmas Special! I made it extra long since it's Christmas and also because I wanted to x3

Also just to remind you all that this is not linked in with the story line it's just a little something I wanted to put together. Enjoy <3

Hayabusa+Kagura

Kagura's P.O.V
It's so peaceful and quiet sitting here. The snow slowly falling down from the oblivious sky. The floor was cold with all the snow around. My feet sunk into the cold soft snow gently and every step I took made the snow crunch. It was cold, the cold night's breeze and the cold snow made it colder. I clenched the lantern in my hand which was the only source of light that was around. I walked up to the brown wooden fence and sat down on the cold snow and leaned myself against the soft surface of the wood. "Haya? Where are you?" I whispered. My breath turned into mist as I called out his name. I guess I just missed him so much. He was technically the only person I could ever talk to when there was nobody else to talk to. I closed my eyes and waited, until a ribbon spiraled down from the sky.

A red ribbon floated down towards me in a spiral. I put down the lantern beside me and caught the ribbon in my hands and it had something written on it with gold ink. It read: Merry Christmas, Kagura. <3

I flipped the ribbon around. Was there no present? Just a ribbon that said Merry Christmas in gold ink? I flipped the ribbon back and fourth but there was no sign of a present. I crossed my arms and grumbled. "Seriously, Haya, I came out of my house into this cold weather where my feet are freezing to death, and all I come to is a ribbon?!" I scowled and picked up my lantern. I stood up and stomped back towards my house until something hit my head. "Ow!"

I patted my head with the hand that held the ribbon and yelled, "who did that?! Show yourself!" I forgot my umbrella in the house so if someone were to attack me, I'd be in trouble. I looked around but there was no one to be seen. I huffed with mist floating out of my nose. I walked back and kicked something on the floor. I looked back to see a small box on the floor. To my curiosity, I dropped to my knees and put the lantern and ribbon down on the cold snowy floor and put the box in my hands. I opened the box and what lay inside made my heart flutter.

A gorgeous bracelet and ring lay inside the box. The colours of the gems were a stunning white like the snow. The chain and ring was a rose gold and together, they were absolutely beautiful. I wore them and they fitted perfectly. I smiled and looked up into the oblivious snowing sky. "Haya, if you're still there, could you give me a hug?" I don't know why I said that. I guess it's just been a while since I was in his embrace. "I'll close my eyes." I looked down and closed my eyes. I waited for him to just cuddle me in his warm embrace. I waited for 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds... 1 minute. I guess he was gone. I sighed and I opened my eyes slowly. I began walking towards my house until something behind me pulled me.

I could feel something warm wrap around me. I turned to see Hayabusa behind me. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. I blushed. Hayabusa put down his mouth mask and smiled. "Merry Christmas Kagura." He whispered and he put his head on top of mine. I hugged him back and closed my eyes. "Merry Christmas, Haya."

Hayabusa's P.O.V

Would she like it? She never really had an eye for jewellery but I guess this would be an okay gift. I sat down on the rooftop of Kagura's house and waited as she approached the outside of her house. As I saw her delicate white hair swayed in the cold breeze, I walked closer towards her. She wasn't wearing any shoes nor was she wearing anything warm. She must be cold. I sighed and watched her from afar. She was so beautiful and delicate. She was as beautiful as a cherry blossom blossoming at it's best season. Just staring at her already made me happy. How was this possible?