two

Keiths POV

7:00 pm

    Everyone has gone home except for Lance. He didn't want to go home. He was staying the night. It didn't really bother me. He wasn't bothersome. At some point, we got into a conversation about our insecurities. Lance made me feel like I wasn't alone on somethings.

    "Are we ever gonna bring up what happened in the bathroom?" I asked. It was bothering me. I really wanted to know. "I guess we should." He replied. "Well, did you like it?" He giggled as he nodded his head yes. I smiled. "I guess I wouldn't hate it if it happened again." He said his face all red. "I don't think I would either," I Said softly.

Our eyes met. It felt like a magnet was pulling us together. Our lips met. He tasted like blueberries. He smelt like freshly picked violets. I've never felt such electricity between me and a person before. It just made me crave him more. He pushed me onto the futon him on top of me. He pulled away. "Do you want to do this?" I bit my bottom lip and nodded yes. I'm ready.

TW

    Then here came a thought. "Do you still want to even if I haven't had my bottom surgery done yet?" "You are perfect just the way you are." He went back to kiss me. Slowly unbuttoning my flannel. The kiss getting more passionate. He moved his lips to my neck. Then to my chest and slowly moving lower down. He pulled my pants off and then right after my boxers. He let his tongue visit my clit. I was a little sensitive at first so I let out a large moan. My thighs trying to close but he held them. He was gentle. I liked it. As he sucked on my clit he started to take his pants off. He sat up and pulled me up holding my back. He stud at the end of the futon and I laid on my stomach. I Put his penis inside of my mouth and started to suck. He started out slow and gradually got faster. He pulled out after a while and I sat up. He started to kiss me again pushing me down onto the bed him grinding his hips against mine. He grabbed his penis and rubbed it against my clit looking for the opening for my vagina. I moaned quietly as we kissed. He pulled away slightly when he put it inside of me. A loud moan came out of my mouth. My legs wrapped around his waist on automatic reaction. The sound of wetness getting louder when he got faster. My moans getting louder and longer with his speed getting faster. He pulled out and came all over my stomach.

    He plopped his body next to mine. I looked at him. He looked back at me and brushed my hair back. I really just did that.