twenty nine - big mfing trigger warning

keith pov

"I TAKE IT BACK, LANCE! SHIRO!" I truly took it back. This is when I finally realized I want to be on earth. This time I might actually die. I was still awake, slowly passing out. My ability to move was slowly receding. I started to cry, even harder then I was before. Why isn't anyone coming? "SHIRO!" One last time. He finally came to the bathroom. Then I passed out.

shiro pov

I looked at keith on the floor. I started to cry. I went to the floor. I just started to shake him, I didn't know what to do. Lotor was behind me, he was frozen with fear. "Lance!" He came to the bathroom running. "Yea wh-" He noticed Keith. He ran back to the couch and got his phone. Lance called the police.

Lance sat next to me. He put his head onto keiths chest, he started balling. I looked over at Lotor.

I have to get to my house so I can direct the ambulance over here. "I have to go to the front. You guys stay here." I got up and ran.

🤲 Time skip to the hospital 🤲

We finally got to the hospital. Keith was put into the ICU, so we were not allowed to visit him. We were stuck in the waiting room for hours.

I looked over at lance, he was more calm than earlier, but still tense. I heard about his family. I'm genuinely worried about him, all he has is keith. "Lance-" "IM fine." He cut me off.

Some of keiths friends got to the hospital. Allura, Romelle, and James, they were surprisingly keiths truest friends. Even with their humongous differences. Allura and romelle came with a humongous teddy bear and James with a bunch of smoothies for everyone.

A doctor, finally. "The family of kogaine?" Lance and I addressed the doctor. "Yes that's me." I replied. "Keith is alive, he has woken up. We will let you see him soon." Lance sighed in relief, even tho he was still red from crying. "Can I know your relevancy to the patient?" "Brother," I said softly. What will lance say? "B-boyfriend." The doctor nodded and walked away.

Now it's just the waiting game.