seventeen - tw

Keiths POV

After lance told me everything he seemed down. Like of course he was going to be upset, he was talking about his childhood, and some months ago. He hugged me and just started to cry. I'm happy that he's expressing his emotions. He's not hiding them like he usually does but it makes me wonder, how does he feel usually? "It's okay lance, I'm always here for you," I whispered into his ear. He held onto me tighter. It felt as if he was never going to let go. "I love you." He said softly. "I love you too."

A slight knock came to the door. "Lance," he loosened his grip and looked up at me. Shiro walked in without us telling him to. "Uh, I just got back. What you two doing." I looked back at Shiro. I was still on top of Lance and his arms were still around my shoulders. "GET OUT!" I shouted. Shiro slammed the door shut when he left.

A rush of anxiety came to me. I put my head down and stared at my legs. "Babe, you alright?" Lance asked. "Yea I'm just anxious," I replied. He picked my head up and kissed me. He smiled as he pulled away. "You seemed tense." He whispered.

I got up off of him. I got changed into basketball shorts and a sweatshirt. "I'm going for a run," I Said putting on running shoes. "Okay," I got out of the room then soon after, the house. I just was so anxious I had to get out and move. I ran a few blocks and got to the river bridge. I sat at the edge of the bridge and watched the water. It calmed me down but made me worse in a way. The water calmed me down but the bridge made me want to jump. I ignored my feelings to jump for a while.

I lost track of time. It was dark out and fewer cars started to pass by. "Hey, Kass!" A voice appeared. I looked behind me. It was Lotor. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I was debating on either going to your house or just walking around but coincidentally I got a two in one sort of deal." He said getting closer. I looked back at the water. He made me want to just more than ever. "Just leave me alone!" I shouted. "But is that ever going to happen? Nah, I don't think so." He replied. "Why did you want to get rid of me when I was over? We were having fun." "Do you really have to ask, I would assume you knew." He got close enough to me where I could feel his breathing. "Come on." He said softly. I looked back. I can jump, run, or just kiss him. JUMP! DIE ALREADY! I started to cry, memories started to flow back and my conscience made it worse.

I pushed him forward and started to run back. I checked my phone to see 10 missed calls from Shiro 28 missed calls from lance and several text messages from them as well. I called lance first. Out of breath and still crying. The call didn't go through. No service. "Damn it!" I shouted. Lotor started to creep behind me. I grabbed me and pulled me into an abandoned alley. He pushed me against the brick building me trying to get him to let go but he just got tighter. "Damn Kass, you're a fighter." (Tw) He started to pull down my pants. "Look stop resisting there's no point anymore." He hissed. Tears streamed down my face. He pulled down his jeans and soon after his boxers. He pulled down my boxers and shoved his dick inside my vagina. I screamed. He covered my mouth and started to thrust. He gained speed. I tried to bite him but it didn't work. "Maybe I'll get you pregnant this time. How would you explain it to lance?" Man, you should've jumped when you had the chance. Every time he thrusted he slammed himself into me. My bareass rubbing against the brick wall. My tears got larger and I couldn't take it anymore. He slammed into me one last time then pulled out. He pulled up his pants and he let go of me. "Go home and tell no one." He said as he walked away. I pulled up my boxers and my pants and fell to the ground. I cried. It had to happen Again.

After a half hour I got up and started to walk home. Once you get home you should kill yourself. Every step I started to get slower and slower. I gave up and called lance.

Lance: Baby! Where are you?
Me: *crying historically* at Longbranch and Elmstreet please pick me up alone.
Lance: are you okay?
Me: just pick me up.

I hung up and waited at the place I told him. I can't wait to kill myself tonight.