eleven - fluffy/ but mainly smut uwuwu

Keiths POV

The next day

    Lance laid next to me on the bed and started to babble jokingly. "Are you okay." I said laughing. He kissed my cheek. I kissed him on his cheek back. He kissed me. And I accepted him. He slipped in his tongue. After acouple minutes he ended up ontop of me. He pulled away to go to my neck. I started to giggle. He pulled away and started to giggle with me. "You're so adorable baby." I Said petting his hair. "Naa. I'm a lion. I'm a red lion." He said jokingly. "I never knew lions can be red." "I never knew a mullet can be so hot on a person." He bit his bottom lip. "Fuckkkk." I Said under my breathe. He kissed me again. He rubbed his crotch against mine and pulled away. I pulled off his shirt. "Damnnn." He huffed. Soon after he pulled off mine. He started to massage my upper waist. He moved his lips to my neck. He grinded his crotch against mine. I started to moan quietly but willingly. "You're so cute baby. I love you." Lance mumbled into my neck. "I love you too." He started to move his lips lower and lower. "May I?" Lance asked. I nodded yes. I helped lance pull off my pants, he tore off my boxers. "You ready baby?" He whispered. I just want him inside of me. Lance is so fucking hot when he procrastinates. I bit my lip and nodded my head largely. He got low and put one of his fingers inside of me. I moaned softly. "More lancey!" I demanded. "Damn, how much you want?" I bit my lip again and eyed him up and down. He added another finger and started to bend them. My moans started to get less soft. Without a second lance ripped off his pants and shoved his dick inside of me without pulling out his fingers. Slowly he pulled out his fingers and started to thrust his hips. My moans getting louder. The sound of wetness getting louder and louder. I started to tremble. The wet spreaded all over Lances chest and lower area. He leaned down and thrusted slowly. Our chests pressed against eachother. He open mouthed kissed me. (Not a French but it is idk what it's called.) fighting for dominance but he won. Below him I grabbed him and rolled over. Me now on top of him. I went slow easy. He sat up. Me on his lap him holding my ass. He stood upholding me. "You're so fucking sexy." Lance said lifting me up and down slowly. He pushed me against the wall and started to thrust fast again. Him gaining speed and my moans almost a scream. He pulled out in time and came all over my chest. I rested my head on his shoulder out of breathe. "You're so hot babe." Lance said. "Can't beat you."