four

Keiths POV

    I let go of lance and looked behind me to see Shiro somewhat upset. "Lance can I talk to him alone?" He asked. Lance nodded and left the kitchen. "My family and I think you should move in with us." He said. "I told you this a while ago and I'm telling you again. Im fine living by myself." I responded. "You're not fine living by yourself. You didn't have food before I got here and you barely have a bedroom. You keep harming yourself. I don't want you to be alone." I looked down at the ground. I don't want to live with Shiro for several reasons. He's over protective of me. Sometimes I want to be alone but he's going to be right at my side. And if I were to harm he wouldn't leave me alone period. What I mean is, I don't want him to be up my ass. But it doesn't really hurt to not be alone. "Can I think about it?" I said softly. "Of course." He replied with a soothing tone.

I walked out to the living room and sat next to lance. I didn't really care to hide my vulnerabilities from him anymore. Since he's already seen the rest of me. I laid back on the futon and looked up at Lance. He looked back at me. He grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry I got mad earlier." He said softly. "It's alright."

Shiro stud at the island in the kitchen and looked over at us. "So lance what happened when you stayed over last night?" Shiro asked glaring at us. I sat up timidly. "Look you don't have to hide it. Keith you're wearing Lances shirt and Lance is wearing pajamas I left here a while ago." Shiro said. "Observant are you." Lance said slightly giggling.

A/n sorry that this chapter is so short. I'm just caught up in school work so I've been really busy.