nineteen

Keiths POV

The Next Morning

Ever since last night, Shiro hasn't acknowledged my existence. Does he not like me anymore? Do I talk to much? Maybe cause I'm a burden to him and his family. He left last night and hasn't comeback, I would assumed to see him once it turnt 7:00am but he never came.

Lance left acouple hours after Shiro. It must've been freezing, he had to walk home. Lance hasn't arrived here yet. He cried so much yesterday, it might have tired him out.

For me, well I was up all night. I didn't feel safe. I kept hearing footsteps and it just terrified me, I'm too overly paranoid.

"Hey Keith," Adam appeared in the door way with lance next to him. I waved hello. They came into the room and they both sat down in chairs next to my bed. "Did you sleep well?" Lance asked. "Yea" that's a lie. "Keith, how are you feeling." Adam asked. "I'm okay," another lie. "Where is Shiro?" I asked. "He had to do something with his parents." Adam replied. That's a lie too. I looked back at lance and he had on a fake smile. I can tell when he's trying hide something or not. "Adam can I talk to lance alone?" I asked. Adam nodded and left the room.

"What is it?" Lance said getting closer. "Lance what's the matter?" I asked him concerned. "Nothing," I gave him a questioning look. "I'm just really worried about you, because of the thing you said to Shiro. You've harmed yourself multiple times and I'm scared you will and/or have already done it again." He started to seem more vulnerable. "Babe, I'm here to get better and I will. I love you. I need you to stay strong because if you can't, I can't ." I said as I tightened my grip of his hand. "I'll stay strong by your side forever. I love you too keith." I smiled slightly and waved Adam back in.