Part 1

A girl with long silky azure hair entered the entrance of Teiko Middle School. The school was a bit busy as the students were registering the clubs that they want to enter. The girl walked to the information board to look at the map as she was looking for the club that she wanted to enter. At the basketball registration a boy with black hair was registering the students who wanted to enter the club. But then he saw someone who he recognised came toward his place. He smiled when he look at her.

            "Tetsuna, its good to see you here."said Nijimura with a smile on his face. "Shuzo-nii."smiled Kuroko. "How was yoir school here. Is it fun?"asked Nijimura. "Yes, I was in class 1A. I hope I can make some friends too."smiled Kuroko. "What? Don't tell me you don't have any friends right now."sighed Nijimura. "Its not like that, I do have friends but they are not girls..."stuttered Kuroko. "Is it a boy who is that?"shocked Nijimura. "Well...he sat next to my place in the class and we eventually became friends."smiled Kuroko to avoid Nijimura from asking more questions. "Hmm...well that was that then. Now, how about we start registrating you as one of our club manager. You love basketball and watch people playing it right?"said Nijimura. Kuroko nodded agreed with him. "Yosh! Welcome to our club.

In the class,
            "Tetsuna, eat with me this recess."said a boy with crimson red hair and eyes as he looked at Kuroko. Tetsuna nodded, "Okay, Akashi-kun." "You don't need to be formal with me. You can call me by my first name, Seijurou."chuckled Akashi. "Then Sei-kun."blushed Kuroko. The red haired boy was amused seeing the girl beside him blushing.

During recess,
            "So, Tetsuna what club did you join? I joined the basketball."said Akashi. "I joined the club that I love, so you need to wait until then."said Kuroko keeping the secret that she joined the same club as Akashi. Akashi just stopped asking as he understood that Kuroko want keep it a secret. They continued eating and entered the afternoon class.

During club activities,
           Akashi and Kuroko parted their ways. Akashi was curious about what kind of club did Kuroko join but he just let it slide and walked to the locker room to change into a shirt for the basketball practice. He wore a grey shirt and black shorts. He then entered the gym. Nijimura assembled the members. "I am Nijimura Shuzo, captain of basketball team. Our managers will be Momoi Satsuki and Kuroko Tetsuna."said Nijimura as he introduced. A girl with pink hair and eyes appeared beside Nijimura. "Ano captain, where is the other one?"asked a boy. "I am here."said Tetsuna as she suprised all the people in the gym. Akashi was shocked to see Kuroko became the club's manager but not shocked to see thay she has a low presence as he already knew about it. "Now let's have a test to see who will be the starter player for the basketball team."grinned Nijimura as the whole members swallowed and sweating.

After the test,
            "Okay this is the starter. Aomine Daiki, Akashi Seijurou, Mirasakibara Atsushi and Midorima Shintarou. Akashi, you will be the vice captain."said Nijimura. Akashi nodded to Nijimura. "Let's start our practice!"shouted the captain. Then, they all start their practice and Momoi with Kuroko handled the necessary things for the players and checking their data. Akashi noticed something when he first met Kuroko, she has some special ability. He confirmed it when he saw Kuroko was sitting on the bench and watch the player play as she jotted something on a notebook.

What kind of ability do Kuroko has? Well that will be in the next chapter.😀