Part 7

Murasakibara said that he didn't want to come to practice too and snapped Akashi. Akashi challenged him about it and when he was in the verge of losing, Akashi suddenly his personality changed and that also make the whole team shocked. Kuroko who knew from first that Akashi has two personalities worried about the change in him. Thus make Akashi said that they do not have to come to practice as long as the team wins. The team chemistry grown weaker.

Kuroko was not happy with them as the team focused on individual talent instead. She felt sting in her heart.

After practice, Kuroko went back home with Akashi. As they walked down a path, Kuroko asked him to go to the park for a while.

At the park,
"Sei-kun, why did you change the team like this? I don't like it when you all are like this. Basketball need to play together with the whole team not by one person alone. Yet you all-"Kuroko stopped when Akashi cut her words, "It was necessary. That's why I change the team. You are the one who do not accept the change. If you could not accept it just leave the team then. Goodbye." Akashi left her alone after finishing his words and that really stung her heart very much.

The sky was dark as the rain pouring from it. Kuroko was still there in the park crying alone as she thought that she was left all alone. She cannot move as she was too shocked with Akashi's words.

Nijimura who was passing by the park after visiting his father in hospital saw her and rushed to her side while holding an umbrella. "Oi, Tetsuna! Why are you here alone? Don't you have umbrella? You will catch a cold."said Nijimura worried about her. Kuroko turned to look at him with no response. Nijimura was shocked to see her eyes that has no light in it anymore. "Well..just follow me back home then. I will tell your mother. And thus Nijimura bring her to his home to let her warm herself giving her a new change of clothes and water.

"So, why are you all alone there? Isn't Akashi was supposed to be with you? Something happen?"asked Nijimura. Kuroko stayed silence. Nijimura sighed,"If you would not talk about it then I will wait until you talk about it and I will send you home." Finally Kuroko told him about the changes in the team. Nijimura was shocked and instead he advised her to stay strong and do not give up on bringing the team back. He supported her.

After that, Kuroko went to school like normal days and still continue on being in the team to help them. But Momoi noticed that she do not smile like always and worried about it. Kuroko also shared about it with Momoi and they supported each other. Momoi always sooth Kuroko when she is feeling like crying.

On the graduation day,
"Tetsuna, you should come with me and join the same high school as me."said Akashi. Kuroko was nervous. "I-i couldn't Sei-kun. If you're like this I won't go to the high school with you. I need to proof to you all that team play is important in basketball."answered Kuroko. Akashi then smiled, "Then, if your team lose to me I will be taking you to my high school no matter what. Your talent is unique and special after all. Gom separated and when to the high school that they wanted.