Part 15

Everyone were already assembled at the restaurant that Akashi and Kuroko went to eat together. Akashi also invited everyone from the other team too.

The Gom were still thinking that they are safe from their former captain rage, but not actually.

"Hi everyone, sorry that we are late."said Akashi. "Don't worry, we still do not ordered anything yet."said Mibuchi winking his eyes knowing his junior situation.

Akashi then took a seat beside Mibuchi. Kuroko sit beside him too as Akashi want her close with him.

They all eat in a lively mood at first but the mood is destroyed as Akashi cleared his throat, "Ehemm, I think I saw a group of people watching me and Tetsuna at the court earlier." And that receive a cough from the Gom who suddenly stopped eating coughing their food.

"Th-that's is a coincidence Akashi. We just happen to walk past there."said Midorima. 'That's good Midorima, you saved us.'thought the Gom.

Akashi silenced hearing his answer. He then pulled out his scissors and throw it into the wall enough to get attention from them and a sign of warning.

That made the Gom freaked out. "Uarghhh!!??"shouted them.

Kuroko who has been watching them sighed. She hold Akashi's hand and rubbed his hand soothing his mood and that really succeeded in calming the former captain of the Gom.

Everyone were shocked seeing Akashi has been calmed down by Kuroko. "Ano Kurokocchi, are you couple with Akashi now?"asked Kise bravely.

Kuroko tilted her head for a bit looking for a good answer for him and finally look at Akashi asking for answer. Akashi nodded his head as he think that they should tell them sooner. So, Kuroko nodded.

"Congratulations!"said all of them clapping their hand.

Kuroko blushed but Akashi quickly steal a quick kiss on her cheeks. He also ruffled her hair too.

They were all enjoying their meals when suddenly the door of the restaurant that Akashi has surveyed for them flew open revealing a man who the Gom really recognize.

"Tetsuna!"shouted Nijimura. Kuroko flinched hearing his call and finally met his gaze.

Nijimura walked near the table where Akashi and Kuroko were. "Hey, is it true that the two of you are a couple right now?"asked him in a cold voice. "Yes."answered Akashi with his calm manor.

"Hmm, that's okay then. But, promise me that you will take care of her like your own precious."said him ruffling both Akashi's and Kuroko's hair earning his blessing.

Nijimura smiled at them. "Yo Shuzo,it has been a while. Why don't you eat with us."said Himuro with his liveliness. Nijimura then said, "Un." He took a seat beside Himuro.

They all had their fun that night.

"I'm glad she is finally coupling with Akashi. He is more better than the others."said Nijimura relieved.

"What!? Oi Nijimura are you saying that we are worse than him!?"shouted Aomine mad hearing his senior's words.

"What? You do not admit that you will make it worse if you couple with Tetsuna."said Nijimura teasing Aomine who was in angry.

They ended up going into a basketball court challenging each other for a game.

Everyone followed them too.

"It was a lively night after all."said Kiyoshi laughing afterwards and earned a smack from Hyuuga.