Part 10

Seirin entered the preliminaries game. Since meeting Kise, Kagami getting more hyper up to challenge the Gom more. Kuroko is a bit worried about that. Thus the day to fight with Shutoku come.

Midorima is famous for his long range of shooting. Seirin are careful about this and tried to stop him. Takao Kazunari, a boy with Raven hair has the hawk eye. So he helped Midorima.

Kagami who feel challenged by Midorima tried his hard to beat him. There was a tense coming from him and Kuroko sensed it. "Kagami's play become more and more better."said Koganei. "Koganei-senpai think it it like that, I don't think so. This might be a trouble."said Kuroko and that caught everyone attention.

They had a rest. Suddenly, Kagami said, "I think, I should be the one to beat them. I don't need team play. I can beat them myself if seniors can't do it. " "What are you sayin-"said Koganei but stopped when Kuroko go in font of him. Kagami looked at her and earned a slap from Kuroko. "What are you-"said Kagami but cut by seeing Kuroko cry in front of him. "If you do that you will only think like them. Is it a win if you can score much but everyone is not happy."said Kuroko still sobbing. "I, sorry Kuroko."flustered Kagami apologized to Kuroko after seeing her crying. "Well, Kuroko has calmed you down but you really bad handling the girls huh. But what you just said really pissed me off so you better prepare for the worst."said Hyuuga annoyed with what Kagami just said and went to enter the court. Kagami felt scared but try to cover it. Riko then when to calm Kuroko who is still crying for a bit.

Seirin worked together to beat Shutoku and they won the game. They went to eat okonomiyaki afterwards.

While Midorima who was standing outside if the stadium in that middle of rain crying for his lost. Suddenly, his phone rang.
Midorima: Hello?
Momoi: Hello Midorin, it has been a while. Did you win or lose?
Midorima cutted the line. Then it rang again.
Midorima: What do you want Momoi?!
Midorima snapped.
Aomine: Yo, Midorima.
Midorima: Aomine. I lost the game so you should be careful too.
Aomine: Who are you talking to now Midorima, the only one who can beat me is me only.

Midorima and Takao was left behind by their seniors and went to eat at the same okonomiyaki shop that Seirin went. When they entered the shop, Midorima wanted to leave the shop but the rain got harder outside and they need to stay in the shop.

Takao saw Kasamatsu, Kise, Kagami and Kuroko sitting together and he got Kasamatsu to sit with him. While Midorima sit with them. There was a tense air around them but stopped when they ordered their food. Kagami was ordering when someone shouted at him,"Isn't that too much!?"said Midorima. "Don't worry, he can eat that much."calmed Kuroko.

They talked and ate together until Takao incidentally flew the okonomiyaki that he make on Midorima's hair. Midorima stood up and went to Takao. He grabbed Takao out of the shop. "Cho-Shin-chan, I'm sorry. U-wagyah!?"screamed Takao. They all sweated hearing it. Then Midorima entered the shop back to take his and Takao's belongings. He then tell Kagami,"You should be careful of Aomine. His play is much like you."warned him.

Outside of the shop, Takao already sitting on his bike and let Midorima in without challenging him into rock, paper and scissors.