Part 3

On the day of their special training,
           Everyone was busy choosing their place in the bus. Akashi sit with Midorima, Aomine sit with Kise, while Murasakibara sit at the back alone behind where Momoi and Kuroko sit. "Nee Kuro-chin, do you have any sweets right now?"asked Murasakibara. "I do have it. Why?asked Kuroko confused that why someone like him who loves sweets would not bringing any sweets with him. "Actually... I left my own sweets in my clothes bag."answered the purple while scratching his head. Kuroko then handed him some of her sweets and the purple was happy about it. "Thank you Kuro-chin."thanked him. Kuroko smiled as she saw his happiness while eating the sweets that she gave to him.

Kise and Aomine,
             "Ano, Aominecchi. What do you mean that we will die if we eat Momocchi's cooking?"asked Kise curious about what Aomine said while sweating a bit. "You really  want to know?"said Aomine. Kise nodded. Then Aomine whispered to Kise, " Satsuki's cooking is no good. The food that she made....is not a food. You will collapse if you eat it. So, be careful when she was asking you to take her food. It can be dangerous."

Midorima and Akashi and Nijimura,
                  "Captain, how long is our outdoor training camp?"asked the green. "About three days."answered Here Nijimura. "Ano Nijimura-san, who will be cooking for us."said Midorima. "That will be Tetsuna. Momoi will just checking us."said Nijimura. " Is she good?"asked him again worried. "Akashi knew that well."smiled him at Akashi who was busy analysing the data that Kuroko gave to him. " Don't  worry. I have confirmed it. But I wonder about Momoi."said Akashi while hiding the fact that he knew about Momoi's cooking is terrible.

At the training camp,
            Nijimura, Akashi and Midorima sleep together in one room while Kise, Aomine and Murasakibara in one room. Momoi and Kuroko shared the room together. But the truth is their room wad beside where the rainbow guys were.

A night,
         They all enjoyed having a bath in the onsen. "Aominecchi! What are you trying to do!"asked Kise panicked that Aomine went near the place where the man and woman divider. " Shush!"silenced him. " If Akashi knew this I will be dead so keep quiet!"said Aomine again. While at the women's bath, Kuroko and Momoi is having a chat together. "Nee, Tetsu-chan. Isn't there someone you love in this team?"teased Momoi. Kuroko's cheeks was red hearing her question. "Nee...tell me."pleaded Momoi as her instinct about Kuroko love someone was right. "Th-that's is-"stopped Kuroko as she sensed someone was watching them from the man's bath,

Haiiii. It will be continuing in the next chapter. Who is the one that Kuroko fall in love to, just wait and see. Sorry for the late update. I just finished the big exam in my life and I was not really feeling well right now. But don't worry I will continue my story.😊