Special 2

Meanwhile at Kuroko's house,

    A baby blue hair boy is standing in front of the house. Nijimura go out to go for the vacation at Akashi's villa and saw he is standing outside. He already know who that is and greeted him, "Yo Tetsuya, you came back." "Yeah, just finished business there with my parents but they still cannot come back and let me to go home first."answered Kuroko.

    Kuroko Tetsuya is a twin brother to Kuroko Tetsuna. He know what happen to his sister while he is not there through Nijimura. He did not go to the same school with his twin sister  because he needs to help his parents and be with them. Now, he finally came back after finished helping his parents there.

      "Hey Tetsuya, wanna come with me to Akashi's villa and have our summer vacation there?"asked Nijimura. "Well, I don't have much thing to do now, I will join then. I miss my cute twin little sister too"answered Kuroko as he smiled imagining himself meeting his little sister. "Then let's pack your needs and go there immediately, I will drive don't worry."said Nijimura with shining teeth and a thumbs up. "Nijimura-senpai, you really are amazing."said Kuroko as he chuckled for a bit. After they packed their things, Nijimura drive to the villa.

In the bus that Rakuzan members are in,

   Kuroko got a message from Nijimura. She smiled when she saw the message. Momoi who noticed that asked Kuroko who messaged her. "It was Shuzo-nii, he said my twin brother is back."said Kuroko with a smile on her face. "A twin brother?! You have a twin brother??!! I really want to meet him. Can I meet him?"said Momoi with excitement and sparkles in her eyes. "He is going to come to Akashi's villa, you can meet him there."chuckled Kuroko as she saw Momoi is excited to meet her twin brother.

      Akashi who already know that Kuroko has a twin brother and he did ask Kuroko about him and he somewhat about him a bit. He went near Kuroko, "Your brother are going to come too Tetsuna?asked Akashi. Tetsuna nodded. "He said to Shuzo-nii that he will enter Seirin too earlier."said Kuroko. "Now I feel like he is filling up your place there Tetsu-chan."said Momoi. Kuroko smiled as she is okay with that idea. "Btw Momoi, why don't you ride the same bus as Touou?"asked Akashi curious why she is in Rakuzan's bus. "Well you know, I have been missing Tetsu-chan so I ride this bus and that Baka Daiki is making a problem again."answered Momoi as she told Akashi the truth. "Well he always like that."said Akashi.

In the bus that Touou are in,

    "Phew, Satsuki isn't here. I'm safe from her deadly bento cooking."mumbled Aomine as he imagining that Momoi already prepared a bento for him to eat on the bus which is not an edible food to eat. "But I'm hungry. Oi Sakurai, do you have food with you?"asked Aomine.  "Y-yes."stuttered Sakurai as he give some of his food to Aomine. "Thanks."smiled Aomine.

Yosen in the bus,

    "I'M NOT A GORIILLAAAA!!!"cried the captain of Yosen as Murasakibara is teasing him like always. "Atsushi, you shouldn't say something like that you know."advised Himuro. "It's so troublesome."replied Murasakibara as he starts on eating his snacks that he bring in the bus.

Shutoku,

    "Shin-chan, is that your lucky item for today?"laughed Takao. "Shut up Takao, this may seems like an ordinary pillow it is my lucky item for today."said Midorima. Takao and the other members of Shutoku then burst into a laughter because they find that funny. "Well I hope you sleep well with that Shin-chan~" teased Takao. "Urusaii!!"annoyed Midorima.

Seirin,

    The are only silence in this bus, because they all are asleep after struggling stopping their coach from cooking any food and bring it on the bus as their food to eat on the bus.

Kaijou,

    "Kasamatsu-senpai look, I got a bento from my fan. It's okay of I want to eat it right?"asked Kiss excitedly. Kasamatsu who is annoyed kicked Kise and stepped on him, "Just eat it if you want to kono baka!" "Ha-haii."replied Kise as he is struggling under Kasamatsu. "I hope I can meet beautiful and cute girls there"said Kasamatsu's friend. Kasamatsu and the other member only have a sweat for that.

Then, all of them arrived at Akashi's villa safely.

    Kuroko who saw the figure of the one she know run and hugged her twin brother, "Okaeri Tetsu-nii" "Tadaima Tetsuna-chan"replied Kuroko as he accept her hug and hugged her back. They all feel so warm just by watching them.

#I added Kuroko Tetsuya here for a surprise. I just can't really leave him behind too XD hope you all have a nice time at home and stay safe.(◡ ω ◡)