Part 14

Seirin had a hard game with Touou. Surprisingly, Kagami was able to enter The Zone. Aomine entered it too. Everyone were captivated by their play.

Kuroko saw Aomine's smile and she was glad to see it. Kagami was able to defeat Aomine in the game and Seirin won the game too. Aomine cried after finishing the game. Momoi went to wipe his tears.

"You have done your best."said Kuroko. Aomine turned to look at Kuroko, "Sorry, Tetsu. I have been hurting your heart all this while. Will you forgive me." "Yes, that was what you all have done to Tetsu-chan."said Momoi as she smacked him. "It hurts you know, Satsuki!"said Aomine. He scratched his head as he saw that Kuroko has not answered him. "It's okay Daiki-kun, I have forgiven you."said Kuroko and that make Aomine glad. They left the courts afterwards.

Seirin got to know Kagami's master in America, she is Alexandra Garcia, a woman with green eyes, blond hair and red spectacles.

They had a match with Yosen, a school where Murasakibara and Himuro go. Seirin ended up winning the game as Kagami used the skills that his master has taught him too. Kuroko went to meet Murasakibara and give him some snacks to calm him down. Murasakibara even hugged her. Kuroko smiled as she understand that Murasakibara was sorry for what he has done and already forgive him and the other Gom all along.

Shutoku had a match with Rakuzan but they lost the game. Kaijo had a match with Seirin too but lost the game too. So the final match is between Seirin vs Rakuzan.

It was a close and hard match as they were destroying each other. Seirin nearly losing their hope but Kuroko gave them courage to fight again. Kagami was able to enter the Zone with Seirin members. They won the game after Kagami dunked the ball in. Akashi has returned to himself too.

Everyone are so excited. Akashi who finally understand what it mean by a defeat went near Kuroko. Kuroko noticed that he was going to cry and quickly gave him a warm hug. Akashi hugged her back. Kuroko wiped his tears. "Congratulations."said him. "Thank you."said Kuroko as a smile was put on her face.

"By the way Tetsuna, can we meet for a while after this?"asked Akashi. Kuroko nodded agreed with him. Mibuchi who heard their conversation supported Akashi in his heart. 'Good luck, Sei-chan.'thought him.

At the corridor,
         "Um, Tetsuna. I love you, will you stay by my side forever."confessed Akashi. Kuroko then answered with a smile and tears of happiness on her face, "Yes, Sei-kun. I love you too. I wil be at your side forever." Akashi was so happy that he hugged her. He tilted her chin up and kissed her passionately. Kuroko's cheeks was red after the kiss. While at the other corner, Gom was watching them. Suddenly, a scissors flew towards them. "Aaaargggh...."shouted them to save their life as the got the warning from their former captain.

"Hmm, the troublemakers have ran away."said Akashi. Kuroko chuckled looking at his response.