Special 3

During gathering,

    "Okay everyone we will enjoy our summer vacation here with summer activities."said Mibuchi as he started to explain all the things that they will do during their summer vacation in Akashi's villa.

    "Riko-san, my twin brother will be entering Seirin after this summer break ends. I hope you all can take this chance to get to know to each other."said Kuroko to Riko. "Okay Tetsuna, we will do that and welcome Kuroko-kun."smiled Riko as she is happy to get a new member in their basketball club. Kuroko then get to know with them and amazingly they already looks like they have known each other for long. Kuroko's twin sister who saw that felt so happy and smiled while watching them. Akashi who saw that felt happy too.

    "By the way, we are starting to do the summer activities today right-ssu?"asked Kiss as he cannot wait to have fun with everyone. "Yeah."smiled Akashi. After putting their luggages and things in their room, they all changed into a swimsuits and went to the beach near Akashi's villa. The boys already looking at the girls as they are wearing bikinis to the beach. "All of you focuss!! Or else I will punch you later!"shouted Riko to make them focus on the activities. They played beach volleyball by grouping into teams that follow their respective schools.
            Seirin versus Kaijou
                      Seirin wins

            Shutoku versus Yosen
                       Yosen wins

             Touou versus Rakuzan
                        Rakuzan wins

                  Seirin versus Yosen
                         Yosen wins

              Rakuzan versus Seirin
                     Rakuzan wins

    "In the end Akashi always win."sighed Kise tired playing beach volleyball. Akashi just smiled. "Okay minna-san you all are free to do what you want now. Don't forget that we will have barbecue party every night we're here."said Mibuchi with excitement. "Tetsuna let me accompany you to play in the water."said Akashi. Tetsuna smiled and nodded then went into the water with Akashi. "Aominecchi, Kagamicchi let's have a competition to see who's fast."suggested Kise. "Nice idea, gonna be fun."replied Aomine. "I accept your challenge."replied Kagami. "Muro-chin, is the food not done yet?"asked Murasakibara to Himuro as he is hungry. "A little bit more, wait for a bit."answered Himuro. After he finished cooking the food, he gave it to Murasakibara and let him eat and enjoy his food.

The other members are enjoying their time at the beach too. Seirin then suggested to play water gun and all of them joined the game. The last one standing is Aomine. "Aominecchi you're too fast."sighed Kise as Aomine won the water gun game.

At night,
    "Tetsu-nii here a vanilla milkshake for you."said Kuroko as she give her twin brother the drink. "Did you make this Tetsuna?"asked Kuroko. Kuroko nodded and they smiled. "Good job Tetsuna, it's delicious."praised Kuroko enjoying the drink. Then they all went out to participate in barbecue party. "Oi Kagami, let's compete."asked Aomine. "I accept your challenge."replied Kagami agreed to compete. Then finally Kagami won the challenge as he eats a lot more than Aomine. They all had their fun during the party.

The next day,

     "Okay you're free to do your own activities today."said Mibuchi. Akashi then called few members without all of them knowing to plan on their activities for that night.

At night,

     "Tonight we're going to have a challenge, it is a courage challenge
We already set the course for all of you to use during this challenge. I hope that you all will be enjoying this challenge."explained Mibuchi. They are free to group with anyone without any limit to the group members. Like always, Akashi always be with Kuroko and partnered with her. They then took the challenge and walk into the challenge course. When they are trying to do the courage challenge, there are scream and many other things happening around. "Oi look there is something over there."said Hyuuga frantically. "Hey hey don't scare me Hyuuga."said Koganei. "Hmm this forest has ghost?"asked Izuki with straight face. "Aaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh!!!"screamd Kise. "What's wrong with you?"asked Kasamatsu as he knocked Kise's head. "I-i j-just saw s-something white flying through he-here.."stuttered Kise. All Kaijou members become terrified and stayed together. "This is boring."said Aomine. "Dai-kun, don't say like that. We must have fun too."said Momoi. Aomine then suddenly kicked on something on the road. When he looked down it was a skull. "Uwaaaaaggghhhhh"screamed Aomine. Touou members were terrified and ran through the course quickly. Yosen and Rakuzan members participate in the courage test challenge but they become the ghosts.  Kuroko and Akashi reached the finish line first. They all have their fun that night.

They also have pillow fight that night before sleeping.

#they all have fun and enjoyed the summer activities during the break.