Part 16

Seirin is practicing in the gym,
         "Hey, Riko why Tetsuna look like that this past few days? She look happy when she is out dating with Akashi though."asked Hyuuga.

"I don't know the reason too."answered Riko with worried face as she rested her hand under her chin.

Kuroko is sitting on the bench with a blank face. 'Today is the last day for me to say goodbye to them. But how do I tell them. I don't want them to mad at me...'thought Kuroko.

The other members watched her from afar too. They worried about their manager who has been like that in the whole week.

Suddenly, a loud noise was heard by them, there in front of the door stood Mibuchi, Nebuya and Kotaro.

"Why are you guys here?"asked Izuki with puzzled face.

"Do you want to have a game with us?"asked Kiyoshi. And he earned a smack from Hyuuga.

" No."said Mibuchi.

They walked toward Kuroko. Kuroko who is shocked with their appearance cannot do anything to say anything. She was too shocked.

Mibuchi saw her troubled face and seem to know the cause. He ruffled her hair. "Ano, Reo-senpai.."said Kuroko.

"Don't worry, I will settle this for you."said Mibuchi. And he managed to calm the girl.

Everyone watched them in awe. "Wait, why are you all here in our school?"asked Hyuuga as he snapped back to reality.

Mibuchi turned to Hayama and nodded his head. Hayama piggyback Kuroko and walked out with Eikichi.

" Wait, where are you taking her?"asked Kagami.

Mibuchi turned to face them, "Actually Sei-chan has decided to enroll Tet-chan into Rakuzan. It was their promise after all." said Mibuchi as he explained everything else too.

Everyone were shocked and their question about Kuroko's condition in the whole week was answered.

Riko and Hyuuga sighed at the same time. Hyuuga then said, "I already expected this to come." He scratched his head a bit.

"Well, we will not mad at her even if she want to tell us. We understand her after all."said Riko as she tried to calm the others.

" Well, Mibuchi can you tell her our thanks and farewell. And also tell her to take a good care of herself."said Riko.

Mibuchi nodded and went away. There at the entrance gate of Seirin, Kuroko, Hayama and Eikichi already waited for him after they went to take all of Kuroko's things and paperwork for her transferring.

Since then, it has been a week Kuroko went to the Rakuzan.

Kagami was chatting with Seirin when suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the caller and saw Kuroko's name. He answered the call with a smile. Everyone were curious about it.
Kagami: It has been a while Kuroko, how your new school?

Kuroko: Everything is okay, Sei-kun helped me.

Kagami: That's good then. By the way, why do you call me? Need some help?

Kuroko:...... Actually, the gom decided to hang out together after this, if it is okay, can you join us? They want to see you too. "

Kagami: Okay.

Kagami ended the call after Kuroko told him the place where they need to meet up. Seirin gave him permission to go out.

When they were hanging out, suddenly a man purposely bumped into Kuroko and she fall.

"Oi, watch where you going. Are you blind?!"said him.

" I am sorry."apologized Kuroko. She tried to stand up but instead her hair got pulled by the guy. She flinched at his action and felt scared.

The gom who has finished their business in the bathroom saw Kuroko.

"Hmmm when I look closer, you really have a beautiful face. How about you apologize to me with your body."smirked him. Kuroko trembled as she hears his word. She tried to escape from his grip.

The gom also running towards her. Suddenly the man was kicked and punched by two boys who happen to walk past there. He ran away after that.

" Tetsuna are you okay?"asked Akashi worried her lovely is being molested. She nodded to him.

Everyone stand in awe as they still looking at the two heroes who just saved Kuroko.

They come closer to Kuroko. "It has been a while Tetsuna-nee."said the red haired one. Kuroko faced them and smiled. Karma the red haired boy hugged Kuroko. Nagisa the baby blue haired boy followed him too. Everyone were shocked.

Kuroko who noticed it said," Sorry, everyone actually thus two is my cousin. The red haired one is Akabane Karma, and the blue haired one is Shouta Nagisa."

"So, who is your boyfriend nee-san?"asked Nagisa curios about it.

Kuroko went to kiss Akashi on the cheeks and that surprised him.

Her cousin examined them and nodded in understanding.

Aomine who saw that the two of them was fast challenged them to play with him and Kagami.

They agreed and accepted their challenge.

So the rest of their hang out was spent in the basketball court.

They had their fun too.