Birthday Wishes.

WARNING: this story may contain very graphic scenes that include topics such as; murder, death, blood, violence, language, abusive relationships, and other mature scenes.
___

"Happy birthday, Jimin," Mr. Park shook Jimin's arm lightly, trying to wake his son. It was his birthday and it was needed to be celebrated, it was a very special day.

"Gah~" Jimin groaned rolling on his side to face his father.

"You'll be okay, Jimin," Mr. Park said as Mrs. Park walked into the room holding a plate full of pancakes, which she carefully placed down on the bedside table.

Jimin sat up and smiled at his parents. "Thank you," Jimin said quietly, rubbing his eyes gently to wake himself up more.

"Well, are you going to look at your wrist?" Mrs. Park asked with a slight frown appearing on her face. This was the real moment of truth, there was no going back now.

Jimin sighed, slowly rolling up his sleeve. He closed his eyes tightly and held out his left wrist for his parents to look at.

A gasp escaped Mrs. Park's mouth while Mr. Park just stared at Jimin's wrist in awe. "Jimin..." His mother whispered quietly. Jimin nervously opened his eyes and looked down at the digits on his wrist.

50:04:06:00:00:01

"You're going-" Mrs. Park smiled as she began to cry happy tears.

"Mom, I'll give you some of my years!" Jimin exclaimed as he looked at his mother's wrist seeing she only had a month left to live.

"Fifty years!" Mr. Park shouted. "How come he gets more years than us!" Mr. Park was jealous of his son while Mrs. Park couldn't be happier.

Mr. Park held his hand up high, about to smack Jimin. "You little piece-"

Jimin jerked awaked from his sleep and sighed. Today was the day he would find out how long he had to live. It could be a few seconds, a few hours, or maybe even years. Unlike, his dream, his parents were not there to wake him up with a delightful meal or say happy birthday. Jimin reached over and grabbed the picture frame off his bedside table; a picture of his family. He gently ran his finger over his mother's figure. "I miss you," Jimin mumbled with another sigh.

"Happy birthday, Jimin," He told himself softly and placed the frame back onto the table. Jimin threw the blankets off himself then stepped onto the cool wooden floor. He trudged his way towards the kitchen, making sure not to look at his wrist. He didn't want to know when he was going to die, Jimin was absolutely terrified.

"Morning," Mr. Park mumbled as he read the newspaper and sipped at his coffee.

"Morning," Jimin sat across from him at the small kitchen table, a bunch of dark water rings marked the wooden table. Mr. Park looked up from the paper and set his now cold coffee down on the table a little too hard since a few drops splattered out of the cup onto the surface.

"Did you check your wrist, Jimin?" Mr. Park asked, remembering it was Jimin's 20th birthday, the birthday everyone found out the day they would die. I guess you could say it wasn't a pleasant day for most people.

"No," Jimin mumbled, picking up a slice of toast. "I don't want to look at it."

"Well... you should," Mr. Park went back to reading the paper.

"Why? so you can steal some of my time?" Jimin glared at his father.

Mr. Park slammed the paper down on the table and stood up. "I'm going out," He grumbled and walked toward the front door, quickly putting his shoes on then left just as fast.

"Happy birthday," Jimin said pretending to be his father, making his own voice a bit deeper to sound like this father.

"Thanks, dad," Jimin replied in his normal voice.

"No problem, kiddo,"

Jimin sighed and set the toast back down on the plate not feeling hungry anymore, his father and his birthday were enough to ruin his appetite. He slowly rolled up his sleeve, not daring to look down at his wrist yet.

"One... two... three..." Jimin began to count down, "Four... five." He quickly glanced at his wrist then back up. His eyebrows furrowed together as he frowned. He didn't want to look back down, he was hoping he only read the numbers wrong. Jimin slowly looked back down at the small black bolded numbers, he bit his lip hard as he saw the time he had left to live the rest of his life.

00:02:03:12:07:04

"Might as well just die now, two months isn't shit," Jimin croaked out as he wiped a tear that was about to escape from his eye.

___
so basically:
years/months/days/hours/minutes/seconds

okay, so this story is going to be based off the movie in time but like the plot is mine. just the time thing is based off the movie.

also, im naming the chapters now, get ready