Bad Blood.

Jungkook groaned as he opened his eyes to the sun shining right in his face. He placed a hand on his forehead and hissed as the pain in his head increased. He couldn't believe that he actually got beat up, it was something he wasn't used to at all. "Fuck," He grumbled to himself.

"You're finally awake," Yoongi said crouching down to Jungkook's level. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," Jungkook closed his eyes and pushed the blanket off that was laying over him. He was already over all the care Yoongi and Jimin have been giving him, he wasn't used it and wasn't sure if he enjoyed it or not.

"What happened?" Jimin asked, looking over at Jungkook. 

"I got in a fight, obviously," Jungkook smirked, then shook his head. "It was fun,"

Jimin's eyes widened, "Fun? How can that be fun? You're a mess." Jimin eyed the bruises that appeared all over Jungkooks body. He knew there was no way a fight could be fun, Jungkook sounded absolutely insane to the two boys. 

"What did I miss while I was out?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, ignoring Jimin this was something that happened quite often between the two. 

"Jimin wants to kill his dad now," Yoongi said then looked towards Jimin who was frowning at the mention of his father. He wasn't so sure if they should go through with it anymore, he saw the way Jimin got upset when his father was brought up. He knew the old man was a bad person and a murderer but then they would become murderers themselves. 

"Make up your mind," Jungkook glared over at Jimin, he was fed up with how indecisive Jimin was being. "And I can't,"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Jungkook laughed bitterly, "I lost the device last night, some guy took it. I have to steal a new one.." He trailed off, he wasn't so sure how he was going to obtain a new one. Sometimes it could be really hard to find a device, not everyone owns one. 

"Why can't we buy one?" Jimin glared over at Jungkook. "We don't have time,"

"Correction," Jungkook smiled over at Jimin. "You don't have time,"

Yoongi gently pushed Jungkook's shoulder, he didn't want to be too aggressive not sure where it would lead to. Also, Jungkook was in no shape for some extra physical pain. "Hey, you said you were gonna help us," Yoongi was getting upset with Jungkook. They were now down to a week until Jimin's time will run out.

"I will, but those things are expensive. Where do you think we're gonna get the money for something like that." Jungkook slowly stood up, he was going to try and shake the pain off like he always did. "Give me a water," Jimin sighed loudly as he pulled his backpack off, he unzipped it harshly then threw the bottle of water at Jungkook who caught it. "Thanks,"

"I have money," Yoongi started, "I can steal some of my parent's money."

"Alright," Jungkook agreed, he didn't care since it wasn't his money. He also thought about the fact that if he knew how to steal the money from Yoongi's parents then he can do it multiple times even without Yoongi. 

"Yoongi, are you sure?" Jimin asked as he stood to his feet. He hated the fact that Yoongi was going to use his parent's money on him but they might have to, given the time Jimin had left. 

Yoongi did the same then locked eyes with Jimin. "I'm sure,"

"Are you guys a thing?" Jungkook asked looking between the two boys, it was obvious that the boys had feelings for each other but Jungkook just wanted to clarify it. 

Jimin stayed quiet, not sure if Yoongi wanted to be in a relationship with him or not. "Yes, we are," Yoongi told Jungkook as he grabbed Jimin's hand. His answer surprised Jimin, he couldn't believe that Yoongi wanted to be with him even if he is close to death.