Broken Bonds.

Last night Jimin and Yoongi talked about a plan that Jimin didn't really feel comfortable with. Since Jimin didn't know how he felt about Yoongi's plan he was taking as long as he could to get ready to go meet him. So, here Jimin sat at the kitchen table trying to eat his food, but his stomach felt a little uneasy making it difficult for him to eat. "Jimin," Mr. Park said as he sat across the table from Jimin. "Let me see your wrist," Jimin couldn't believe his father was actually going to start something right now, he started thinking maybe he should have left ten minutes ago when he was supposed to. 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his father. "No, it's none of your business." Jimin was right, it was none of his father's he was a grown adult now and it was up to Jimin if he wanted to share the information or not.  

Mr. Park raised an eyebrow. "None, of my business? I am your father." He wasn't going to stop pushing Jimin until he got what the wanted. 

Jimin gently picked up the glass of orange juice and sipped from it, he was going to try and stay calm but it was hard Jimin was both nervous and angry around his father. "Doesn't mean anything, I'm old enough now to take care of myself. I don't need you," Although Jimin was trying to stay calm he may have pressed a few of his father's buttons just then. 

"Well, if you don't need me then might as well kick your ass out," Mr. Park said staring at Jimin, he was dead serious. Jimin froze for a moment before glancing up at his father, he couldn't believe his father would actually kick him out onto the streets, it made him feel even more unloved.

Jimin sat his glass of juice down then stood up and pushed in his chair making his way towards his bedroom. "So stupid," He mumbled to himself with a frown on his face. Jimin slammed his bedroom door shut and walked over to sit on his bed, grabbing tightly onto the bedsheets. He was beyond angry, none of this would be happening right now if Jimin had just shown his father the time on his wrist. 

Mr. Park knocked on Jimin's door quietly, making Jimin's eyes dart to the door. He didn't answer though, he didn't want his father in his bedroom, he wanted to be as far as he possibly could be from that man. Mr. Park ended up opening the door anyway, "I'm sorry... I wouldn't kick you out," He apologized, it actually sounded pretty sincere too.  

Jimin scoffed, "Okay," Still, Jimin didn't believe his father. There was too much damage done to their relationship to even try and fix it, there was nothing left for the two to try and build on.

Mr. Park carefully walked over to Jimin's bed and sat down next to his son. "I'm sorry..." He once again apologized. Why should Jimin believe his father when his father never apologized for anything.

"It's okay," Jimin decided to say for the second time, he didn't want to keep going on with the conversation. Mr. Park smiled making Jimin feel uneasy, it was weird to see such a sight. "You can go now... I'll be okay," Jimin told his father.

"Alright," Mr. Park said about to stand up, he patted his own thighs a few times like a drum before deciding on what he was going to do. He swallowed hard before turning towards Jimin to grab Jimin's wrist, Mr. Park pulled Jimin forward making him fall to the ground.

"Stop!" Jimin shouted immediately after his face hit the ground, he struggled to stand back up. Before he could even try to get back on his feet Mr. Park had already attached the small circular device onto Jimin's wrist and pressed the button, making Jimin groan loudly from the pain. Mr. Park made sure Jimin was in a position where he couldn't get up, he held Jimin close to the ground.

Not doing anything would kill Jimin so he decided to fight back, he kicked his father's legs making Mr. Park fall to the ground. Jimin quickly rushed to press the button stopping it then peeled it off and threw it somewhere in his room, there was no way he was letting his father take his time.